Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Sorry there has to be a next time...

It's sort of like a line from a movie I know

..."I don't know what horrifies me the most. The fact that we've lost a nuclear warhead, or the fact that we have a code name for a lost nuclear warhead"...

Move title anyone?

You'd prefer not to know, or rather not to have either experience....

Oh ...Artist and Song Title anyone..."Innosense cannot be lost, it just needs to be maintained"

We all would have preferred you to have kept your Innosense of the system.

Movie Broken Arrow ?

Hi Tassie. Appreciate the sentiment my friend :) And it's a GREAT analogy too :) Got you PM and I'd love to reply but, irony of ironies, I don't have enough posts to do so lol. New account and all lol. Buddy, honestly......yes, you hit the nail on the head. In REAL life I'm a "good guy"....always help people, put others first....and because of that I feel REALLY shat on. What I (we) do doesn't hurt anyone. My "misdemeanor" is in my eyes a victemless crime!!! I grow, I smoke....who's being hurt??? I don't drink n drive, I don't sell "h", crack, meth, coke......I don't have "girls on the corner".....yet some low life thought £125 was a good price to screw my life and reputation AND cost my partner her job (and potentially our home!).......YES, I'm bitter and YES I WILL have my retribution. Sorry, mild mannered OZ is VERY Peeved :)

just don't consider it a crime. At this moment there are still a few gullible people, but I am not one. It is all the people here, who think they are going to get something from the one percent, who vote against there own interests in hopes of looking good for the one percent. These are greedy people with no love for others, same as your snitch. Does he smoke ? Same here as far as doing good deeds, consider other people etc. it's how we live our life. All the rest is political and driven by cash. I hope you know who the snitch is, I don't believe in beating, but a bad rep goes a long way. Karma goes a long way !:Namaste:

Hi MsBadger :)
I'm generally a very easy going "live n let live" type. I just don't understand the mind set of someone who begrudges others their pleasure. With me, growing was a "passion" . I don't mean to sound over dramatic but I honestly felt (still do to an extent) lost without my grow. It gave me a real purpose and pride watching my work, care and love develop into beautiful, healthy plants. I wasn't stealing electricity, paid for ALL my equipment and nutes.........NO ONE was hurt or inconvenienced...... The ONLY "victim" of my so called crime is ME! :(
Hey, life goes on and, as you SO RIGHTLY say....Karma goes a long way :) :Namaste:

I'm generally a very easy going "live n let live" type. I just don't understand the mind set of someone who begrudges others their pleasure. With me, growing was a "passion" . I don't mean to sound over dramatic but I honestly felt (still do to an extent) lost without my grow. It gave me a real purpose and pride watching my work, care and love develop into beautiful, healthy plants. I wasn't stealing electricity, paid for ALL my equipment and nutes.........NO ONE was hurt or inconvenienced...... The ONLY "victim" of my so called crime is ME! :(
Hey, life goes on and, as you SO RIGHTLY say....Karma goes a long way :) :Namaste:

OZZY BRO
I totally overstand what you say mate if they stopped me I dont think I would no what to do , some how us Brits have to join together and JUST SAY NO TO PROHIBITION people are growing for all kinds of reasons these days and it dose no HARM so why its cause it wakes up your mind to the sheet thats all around us good vibes to you oz and the best of wishes you have my everything when it comes to wanting things to change for the greter good and help Millions

Class A post Ozzy.

Hey Buddy :) If your missing growing so much id go chilli crazy in some home build hydro set up :) some good learning experience for the future! Start a thread in off topic and we can watch your fruit grow! :)
I know it wouldn't be quite the same, yet Chillis can do mad things to your metabolism and become quite addictive lol.

LA that is such a great idea! +reps for brilliance. They are gorgeous plants and so many different kinds. That is a winning idea.

Evening all :) Nearly typed....... "hello, hello, hello" but my humour is up enough yet lol :)
Jaga....Thank you my friend. As always my love and best wishes go to you and Padma
Reg...thanks mate but "class A" is NOT a great term to use here lol :)
LA my very good friend....chillies wipe me out lol. I'm getting old and heartburn is a prerequisite with them lol :)
Magic...Bowl?? BASIN or BATH buddy? lol
Tassie..... Must confess I haven't seen it....not a big TV/Movie buff....unless it's sports :)

Hypothetical scenario for your collective input please............. 9 x 5ltr (1 gallon) water bottles, 9 x "bag seeds", 10 x 100w CFL's, bog standard off the shelf "Miracle Grow" nutes (a little Superthrive and Molasses added), 4 weeks veg.............. what do YOU think the total zippage COULD be? :)

Evening all :)
Reg...thanks mate but "class A" is NOT a great term to use here lol :)
Understandable. It's a Top Notch post.

Fluxed? 4 weeks veg, that isn't enough for flux is it?

Ok, got nuttin. So I got a mate who used to be happy as with more than 1/2 oz per plant, but, I have no experience, and you guy's seem to be getting considerably more, so I'll set a low bar(?) with 4-5 Oz's for Oz.

Thank you Sir Reg.....:) :Namaste:
LA mate, I might just hypothetically take your hypothetical offer up :) lol. So mate, what do reckon zippage wise? Strains unknown so hypothetically hypothetical lol :)

Fluxed? 4 weeks veg, that isn't enough for flux is it?

Ok, got nuttin. So I got a mate who used to be happy as with more than 1/2 oz per plant, but, I have no experience, and you guy's seem to be getting considerably more, so I'll set a low bar(?) with 4-5 Oz's for Oz.

Hi Tassie. The water bottles are only 5" sq so flux would be a no-no. Micro top and leave a lower node so you, hypothetically lol, get 4 colas is what I was thinking :)

What height have you hypothetically got to finish in? I guess 5L bucket is scrog size 1.5 x height of busket = finish size of plant at say 2.5 feet? 3 feet? there abouts, 4 colas, and the magic question of the day....

Size/weight of each cola x Number Colas/per plant X Number Plants = an answer hypothetically for oz!

If you get a good foot on each cola, then your looking at oz each? that's way more than my initial...wonder what me mate does....wrong? :)

Ok, someone, anyone, I just need the last figure, hypothetically....

If its 1/2 oz dry per cola...1/2x4x9=18oz
If its 1 oz dry per cola...1x4x9= 36oz

Back
Top Bottom