Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Ha Ha :) Love it, got everyone thinking "hypothetically" now. :) Ok, if I added, hypothetically, a 150w halogen and had a hypothetical 4' vertical space I'm thinking a hypothetical 10oz from the 9 is achievable........with some hypothetical luck....12 :)

Ok I love your thinking OZ....positive that's the way...

I got 2 x Halogen 500W worklights that are warm white..(Edit guessing around 3000K)...I was wondering if they would be a cheap DIY...I lend you one of mine OZ, I'll only need one :)

Cheers Tassie....I'll pop round in a mo (hypothetically lol) for it :)
LA buddy.....where have you posted the beans? I'll take a look now :) ........but ALL beans are fun :)

Red Dragon....DEFO
Shark Shock :)
Dark Devil
Cream Caramel
Skywalker Kush
Amnesia XXL

Awwwww SHEEEEEEET I wanna grow, I wanna grow, I WANNA GROW!!!!!!!!!!! lol :)

Mate....continue on my auto experiment :) It WAS looking awesome :) Pop 4 photos then in 4 weeks (ish) do the auto girls :)

You'll LOVE the Cheeses........ Couch Lock time. Gotta say though, those FnV autos were PROPER mong tack :)

I am strain illiterate, have mountains to learn about strain names & strain traits.

I just got my hands on my first named stain auto seeds, what can anyone share on Northern Lights & OG Kush autos? thanks

LMAO when I saw a like from Ozz Brit & OzBrit, side by side in GF today, glad you got your ID back here Oz :thumb:

I am strain illiterate, have mountains to learn about strain names & strain traits.

I just got my hands on my first named stain auto seeds, what can anyone share on Northern Lights & OG Kush autos? thanks

LMAO when I saw a like from Ozz Brit & OzBrit, side by side in GF today, glad you got your ID back here Oz :thumb:

SweetLeef had a Northern Light auto in his first grow.:thumb:

I really enjoyed the Northern Light. Both smoking and growing. She was bushy as hell and seemed small, but really came through in the end. out of the three autos I ran she took the longest and produced the most. around 1.7-8oz. Really nice tasty smoke! I will probably run her again in a hydro setup to see if I can get more out of her. She was from Royal Queen seeds.

I really enjoyed the Northern Light. Both smoking and growing. She was bushy as hell and seemed small, but really came through in the end. out of the three autos I ran she took the longest and produced the most. around 1.7-8oz. Really nice tasty smoke! I will probably run her again in a hydro setup to see if I can get more out of her. She was from Royal Queen seeds.

Thank you SweetLeaf, I just met your friend, I call M&Ms, cause I'm a lazy, 2 finger, keyboard pecker! :thanks: for your share here on the strain/s!!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom