Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

I am strain illiterate, have mountains to learn about strain names & strain traits.

I just got my hands on my first named stain auto seeds, what can anyone share on Northern Lights & OG Kush autos? thanks

LMAO when I saw a like from Ozz Brit & OzBrit, side by side in GF today, glad you got your ID back here Oz :thumb:

I can say that the Northern Lights is a class smoke and very enjoyable its been many years since I seen one in a pot but I liked it a LOT:high-five:

Don't know Cherry but AK will glue you to the sofa :) :) :)

You are 100% right about the AK and the sofa OZ. I grew it for two years and found it to be an easy short flower strain that will glue you to your couch. :thumb: As a matter of fact I will only smoke AK at night or nothing gets done.

Evening all. Hope your gardens of green goodness are brimming with bountiful buds :)
All's quiet here....just waiting to answer bail at which time I'll have a better idea which way this is going to go. Hopefully the cops will be lenient but, in this screwed up society, WHO KNOWS????

Thanks mate :). Just been on Trichsters and yep, it's BUSY :)
Hope all is great with you and Mrs LA ....and the furballs.....? :) I'll give you a call tomorrow buddy if that's ok?

You're a true friend and gent :high-five: :Namaste:. I'll have a proper chat tomorrow buddy. Thanks again mate :)

Oz, you shared pictures of you at the track, here's trichster, in the flesh, doing some 420 related research, boat is used for testing new water-resistant rolling papers treated with MB2 Cannabutter, after you take a wave over the bow, the water rolls off these papers & your meds stay dry! I didn't want to go off topic with the pic, so if you want to see the freak, that Oz named "the Trichster" you'll have to copy &paste it.:peace:

Hey Oz and Emma! I know things are still up in the air for you both so I just wanted to pop by to say that I'm still sending out lotsa love and good vibes your way. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::peace::peace::peace:

Awwwww....cheers Magic, much appreciated and the love is straight back at you and yours :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

WooooHooooo TRICHSTER :) Love it mate......I like my boats too. I've got 4 speedboats and a 23' cruiser.........all in various states of repair lol :)

Hey Oz, hope ..oh hope it all ...dunno what to say. I trust there will be ...I hope everything resolves itself quickly...Oh poo.

Love ya mate.

Well seeing as how you're all still talking about boats. I've still got my first. Its a 12' skiff (that's what we call em here), Multi sail, wooden centre board and tilller...man that boat was fun...one day, maybe it'll be usable again...sigh

Oz, all around me is waterways, and because we live in 'the country' mostly everyone has decent sized blocks. There are a lot of acre plus properties with multiple boats in various stages of repair...when you wrote that...I can really imagine your place...

Im having trouble putting sentences together this morning...good morning OZ

Hey Tassie.....great to hear from you buddy :) Mate, I sailed 12' skiffs in races around Sydney harbour back in 1976 lol. My mate (the posh git! lol) had a skiff and 18' Cherub.....trapezing scared the shit outta me lol. Hey....love you too buddy :circle-of-love:

You know I was thinking no-one would know what I was talking about...duh

Geeze mate, I reckon I started sailing Sydney harbour about 77 - 78...I love the trapeze.....the stronger the breeze the better the view :)

edit: We just missed each other in time...wow...how interesting

Crazy mate isn't it? I was chatting to a guy on here who played pro league rugby at the same time as me. To be honest....once I mentioned Russ Fairfax, Ian Shubbert, Jonny Mayes, Artie Beetson, Mark Harris......etc etc......he went quiet lol. Bullshitter me thinks :)

Back
Top Bottom