Cannabis seedlings stopped growing!

SmokeyTheGrower

420 Member
Hello guys!
I have 5 different strains, 2 of them are autos and they are looking too small for 2 weeks old but they are vibrant and looking healthy.The second sets of true leaves are just not growing out. Should i worry about them being really small?
IMG_20210404_113103.jpg

IMG_20210404_113048.jpg

IMG_20210404_113034.jpg

And i'm growing in high quality potting soil with perlite and some worm castings.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
Cute girls.
How have you been watering?
Too much and they will stall. Just sit there and look at you.:oops:

Hello! What Bill said and also how warm is that soil? Are they getting any light besides the window? Are they going to stay indoor or is the plan to transplant outside?
They are usually outside but i bring them in the house because night time temperatures are low here, i transplant them outside in a couple weeks when it gets a lot warmer. I watered a couple times when the soil dried out yeah.

and it's gonna be cloudy for a week here and they won't get much light. What can i do? The autos should flower in 2 weeks and they are small AF.
Do you have any t5 flaurscent . Give them a boost

and it's gonna be cloudy for a week here and they won't get much light. What can i do? The autos should flower in 2 weeks and they are small AF.
If it is warm outside then continue to take them out. A lot of sunlight will reach the plants even on overcast days. Photosynthesis will continue.

If you have to leave them inside because it is close to freezing outside during the day then a couple of the curly Q florescent bulbs a couple of inches away could be enough. Or a T5 florescent fixture and bulb will do a lot to help.

Back
Top Bottom