Cannalearna's Bagseed Grow "09"

Does anyone know a good camera that takes good close-up photos? I have seen some really nice shots in the photo gallery. I don't know anything about cameras.

wal mart sells a 10.4mega pixel samsung camera its palm sized and takes great pics u must put it in macro mode and turn off the flash hold down the button halfway untill the shutter focuses right then hit it

they go for 135-$ at walmart and come in black and red as far as i kno but they are samsung and very small not the 7mp ones the 10.4mp ones

thats my reccomendation

and the iso and stuff isnt bad on the camera either and it has a rechargeable battery and takes regular mini usb and stuff

Still having a hard time getting supplies. Had to make my own poor mans perlite by grinding styrofoam in a coffee grinder, but I did find some garden sulfur for hydrangeas to help lower my soil PH. Hopefully the sulfur wins the battle with the lime I added too. Oops.

New update...
30 seeds gave 31 seedlings, 2 hermies, 5 males, and 24 females. Maybe seeing where I froze my plants and juiced them early with high nitrogen fert that people are on to something saying that colder temps and high nitrogen in infancy promotes females.

Here is an updated photo. This bud is 6 inches tall 2 inches wide.

Bud_new.jpg

Hang it over a hvac vent in your house and leave it there for a week, then glass jar it for a week. The quality and flavor will mature a whole lot.

I have probably harvested about an ounce and a half total dry weight from 24 plants. The oldest vegged plant was a month and the youngest vegged was a week. The tallest plant was about 26 inches and the shortest was about 8 inches. I am a little disappointed in the yield, but I got a better quality bud than I planted so all and all it was a great experience.

If I doubled my yield I would have recouped 100% of my investment, but I'll make up for it next time.

Thanks for the help and interest on my grow everyone! I am looking forward to my next grow with you all.

I think it was a poor yield too, but I made a few mistakes. I was hoping for a 1/4 ounce from each plant. My biggest mistakes (I think) were my soil mix and nutrient choice.

I plan on doing a better 12/12 grow real soon with some purple kush before I put my two cents in about this method.

Back
Top Bottom