Cannatonic 16 days into flowering and barely sprouting new hairs

skubes

Hello everyone, I have some cannatonic clones grown for 53 days in veg cycle. They are in 7 gal containers with half happy frog and half ocean forest. I flipped light cycle 16 days ago and they are barely showing signs of new pistils. They have been healthy all along grown under (1) g8 450 LED and (1) mars 600 LED, have filtered air intake and plenty of circulation. The lights are about 12" above canopy. I have not been feeding them any nutes for fear of burning them as this has happened to me in the past, even with a diluted feeding. I pH water to 6.4-6.5. Any suggestions as to what the delay is? Also, power went out in tent a few times during dark cycle on days 5 and 9. Also checked for light leaks and there are none. What to do??? Thanks.

It's probably just the strain. You said they're starting to shoot out a few pistils? I don't think that the power outage would cause a problem ..do you know how long it was out?

Pictures would help, but 16 days is nothing to worry about. Were they sexually mature before being put into flower? They could be trying to play catch up. Pistils should start clustering at the tops very soon.

I'm not a "nute" user, but I wouldn't stop giving her food now. There will be almost nothing left in the soil for her to eat at this point. Right now is when she really needs to be happy with her environment and her feedings. Keep the soil moist and let her focus every bit of her energy into making buds. Don't make her look for water, food, go deficient and then recover. Keep her happy now.

If you have not fed plants in 53 days in FF soil, that's bad. FFOF will give 2 weeks of food. FFHF has no amendments.

a4b86f5e33d1d0f42f82b2b4e276982b.jpg

20 days of flower using full fox farms line with FFOF.

e627be9606572dfc8561930f62b3f378.jpg

1739e7b4a9328e4bc21c826c49398a68.jpg

You need to feed your plants with stock soil like your using. Living soil or HB soil uses living bacteria to break down food in soil. Box soil does not. Get some flower nutes and you will do well.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks for the responses. I have the FF trio and will give them a shot of Tiger Bloom for my next watering. The power went out during the dark cycle for a few hours and only affected the intake and exhaust air. This was on days 5 and then on day 9. How long after I feed should I start seeing results?

Thanks for the responses. I have the FF trio and will give them a shot of Tiger Bloom for my next watering. The power went out during the dark cycle for a few hours and only affected the intake and exhaust air. This was on days 5 and then on day 9. How long after I feed should I start seeing results?
Use feeding schedule, not back if bottle. Keep using grow big for first 4 weeks of flower. Tiger bloom and grow big are needed as well. I'd use 1tsp gb, 2 tsp tb, 4 tsp bb, per gal. PH needs to be 6.3 to 6.5 after mix. PPM should be in 700's with this mix.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Miller, I have not used any nutes up to this point. I have the soil feeding schedule that foxfarm has online, and figure I'm in the third week of flowering - I will follow your advice with what they will get for their next feeding. I just hope I won't shock them and also that they are not terribly stunted. They look good overall and are healthy - just apparently very hungry!! Im so grateful for this forum and that people are willing to help out. I look to return the favor once I have gained more knowledge and experience.

Thanks Miller, I have not used any nutes up to this point. I have the soil feeding schedule that foxfarm has online, and figure I'm in the third week of flowering - I will follow your advice with what they will get for their next feeding. I just hope I won't shock them and also that they are not terribly stunted. They look good overall and are healthy - just apparently very hungry!! Im so grateful for this forum and that people are willing to help out. I look to return the favor once I have gained more knowledge and experience.

Back
Top Bottom