Cannatonic day 26 flowering and still very few pistils - Help!

skubes

Hey everybody, here are the specs:
SOIL GROW

Strain - Cannatonic
# of Plants -5
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Flower
Bucket Size - 7 Gallon
Lights - (2) LED's both 260 watts from the wall
Nutrients - FF trio - just started adding nutes only (2) watering cycles ago
Medium - 1/2 ocean forest and 1/2 happy frog
PPM - 1100 - (THIS AFTER ADDING NUTES)
PH - 6.5-6.7
RH - 30-35%
Room Temperature -68-82
Room Square Footage - 4X4
Pests - None Known

Problem: It's day 26 - pics were taken at day 24 and not much has changed, and I have very little pistil production. Being ignorant I grew 53 days in veg from clone, topped to 8 tops in a manifold structure, and never gave them any additional nutrients. I just started about 8 days ago giving them what foxrfarm recommends in their feeding schedule = (2) grow big, (2) tiger bloom, and (3) big bloom. Im thinking I will blast them with the beasty bloomz tonight and see if that sparks them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. OVerall the plants look very healthy and have shown no signs of nutrient deficiency. Also, no light leaks are visible.
IMG_091934.JPG
IMG_092030.JPG
IMG_093134.JPG
IMG_092434.JPG
IMG_092233.JPG

56 days is pretty soon, except for autos and miniature strains. They look healthy to me. Patience! Don't over-fertilize, or you will burn them. You would not give a fasting person a 4-course meal, would you? Same thing here.

You said you already fed them. Wait till they respond. I suggest 1/4 strength weekly, with plain water in between, if needed, on a wet-dry cycle.

Don't kill them with love. :Namaste:

EDIT: It looks like you have a Sativa phenotype, which means it will be very slow to harvest. Could be up to 100 days, depending on how strong the Sativa genes express themselves.

Back
Top Bottom