Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow

In regards to the thieves. My apologies to anyone offended by the implications of violence as a means of teaching the thieves a lesson. They know what they know and will continue their ways, regardless. Their lesson could have been taught by Mother Theresa herself with no success. As a means to an end I usually would not be comfortable with anyone getting hurt, but lets face it, a lot of time,patience,love, work and money go into raising these little wonders, and sometimes when I hear about people getting ripped off a knee-jerk reaction is the natural first thing that comes to mind.

Jar I don't judge you and your ways, and I do not condemn what you do or say. I walk my life the only way I can and I hope others do as well. My way should not be taken as a weakness, because I can and have reacted when I felt it was necessary. I just draw a very high line where that place is. When I do feel it is necessary I am like a frightened beast and most altercations are over in seconds.

G-dog. A weakness would be one of the last things I'd assume when thinking about your willingness to forgive. The old saying, "It takes a bigger man to walk away...." still applies in most cases. Keeping a low profile is necessary when we do the things we do. It all blows over, eventually. The anger subsides. However, one question remains when I think about your unfortunate situation. What would I do? Hopefully my decision would be as smart as yours. Sorry for any misunderstandings.J.H.W.

Ok, I have lots of new pics, I will be posting them today/tomorrow as time permits. Now for the really big news!
I have decided to go ahead w/harvest this next weekend. :cheer:
The decision is due in part to the battle I am having w/the mold, cutting chunks out of 3ft boss kolas is just so damned disheartening! :lot-o-toke:

Also, I think they are ready, the pistils are all between 40 and 80% spent; the really strange part is that I expected to see the trichs turning w/the pistils, signifying the oncoming harvest, however, they are not turning colors at all... they are mostly still clear/cloudy, none have turned like I expected them to when the time is near. I would like to say though that trichome production is off the charts, I have never seen buds so frosty and sticky, you can't even work on the plant, you get too sticky!

I have been looking forward to determining the ripeness of the buds by reading the trichs and calyxes. However, it doesn't seem to be working out the way I thought it would.
Well, it is what it is then, I don't have time to get caught up in this, I have a harvest to prepare for :blunt:

I wake up in the morning, the dew has settled on the plants, the rooster is crowing, bringing us into another beautiful Fall day...
There is a familiar smell in the air, sweet, pungent, richly aromatic; and then it hits you... it's time to get to work, it's harvest time and your a MMJ grower... is there anything better than that?

any update Captain?

Right arm bro... my heart is happy to hear this thing!
They gave me a nice jar today in fact :) I was so depressed and that really picked me up.

You are welcome my friend, I hope it works as well for you as it is for me :goodluck:
Thaks again, Kaptain Chronic, ON my way to the supply house now.

Sounds a little early my friend, but you do have to weigh everything into the equation and it is your garden. I am sure you will find some real jewels in there and possibly a turd or two. But that is outdoor gardening.

Ok, I have lots of new pics, I will be posting them today/tomorrow as time permits. Now for the really big news!
I have decided to go ahead w/harvest this next weekend. :cheer:
The decision is due in part to the battle I am having w/the mold, cutting chunks out of 3ft boss kolas is just so damned disheartening! :lot-o-toke:

Also, I think they are ready, the pistils are all between 40 and 80% spent; the really strange part is that I expected to see the trichs turning w/the pistils, signifying the oncoming harvest, however, they are not turning colors at all... they are mostly still clear/cloudy, none have turned like I expected them to when the time is near. I would like to say though that trichome production is off the charts, I have never seen buds so frosty and sticky, you can't even work on the plant, you get too sticky!

I have been looking forward to determining the ripeness of the buds by reading the trichs and calyxes. However, it doesn't seem to be working out the way I thought it would.
Well, it is what it is then, I don't have time to get caught up in this, I have a harvest to prepare for :blunt:

I wake up in the morning, the dew has settled on the plants, the rooster is crowing, bringing us into another beautiful Fall day...
There is a familiar smell in the air, sweet, pungent, richly aromatic; and then it hits you... it's time to get to work, it's harvest time and your a MMJ grower... is there anything better than that?

Right arm bro... my heart is happy to hear this thing!

You are welcome my friend, I hope it works as well for you as it is for me :goodluck:

What happened to the Pics? We're waiting with drooling and eager mouths:lot-o-toke:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the late reply JHW... I just now saw this post.
The molasses is really quite new to me, I learned about it here and just started using it this season.

I'm using it in my current grow as well, but it's hard to give any definite opinion, cause i don't have much experience in growing :) Basically, your plants might benefit at large from using it if you have living, organic soil, cause it feeds your microherd and helps to take the nutrients. If you feed with chemicals, overall benefits are smaller - as they say. Some have noticed problems with PH arising after molasses being used and they do not advise it.

Some speculate it helps to finish with larger buds, approximately about 20% when compared with these ones, on which molasses wasn't used. I also found a thread somewhere, where they swear it makes the buds sweeter. Might be a grower's myth though :ganjamon:

What I notice personally when using molasses on my gals is bigger resin production and heavier stinking buds, they seem to pack up quicker as well, but cause I grow in air pots, which basically speed up plant's natural metabolism process, I am still confused and cannot say anything untill I harvest :yummy:

Sorry for the lack of time in this thread by me... I had to go ahead w/plan B for a couple of reasons, weather, thieves and mold just to name a few bigs.
Besides, everything I am pulling is READY... woo hoo!

I am in the green room for 12 to 15 hours a day right now, that's why I haven't been on here... I haven't been anywhere for that matter... LOL

Rest assured that all is well and I will be posting some pics sooner or later!

I am only here right now to get my pic in the POTM contest... gonna enter my Purple Erkel... wish me luck!

I will talk to you all soon... peace and 420 to all!

Some speculate it helps to finish with larger buds, approximately about 20% when compared with these ones, on which molasses wasn't used. I also found a thread somewhere, where they swear it makes the buds sweeter. Might be a grower's myth though :ganjamon:

What I notice personally when using molasses on my gals is bigger resin production and heavier stinking buds, they seem to pack up quicker as well, but cause I grow in air pots, which basically speed up plant's natural metabolism process, I am still confused and cannot say anything untill I harvest :yummy:

Its not a grower's myth at all. Its an OG trick to boost bud growth and resin production before harvest. Also lends to sweeter smells and flavors.

Sorry for the lack of time in this thread by me... I had to go ahead w/plan B for a couple of reasons, weather, thieves and mold just to name a few bigs.
Besides, everything I am pulling is READY... woo hoo!

I am in the green room for 12 to 15 hours a day right now, that's why I haven't been on here... I haven't been anywhere for that matter... LOL

Rest assured that all is well and I will be posting some pics sooner or later!

I am only here right now to get my pic in the POTM contest... gonna enter my Purple Erkel... wish me luck!

I will talk to you all soon... peace and 420 to all!

Looking forward to those pics! I guess in the mean time, I will look for the potm pics!!

Good luck in the contest friend.

I have not been on much either. I have to get a job and that is taking all my energy. I have been unemployed for a year now and it looks like they are going to let me go a week without a check. They were small to begin with. I have been making 6 figures for many years, but my last job assignment as in Louisiana and they don't like people that aren't working there. I guess they think I should be out picking cotton if I need money. Anyway, I am looking harder for work than I ever have before... The vacation is over. I had to stop smoking for a bit, although only 1 in ten clients expect a test from me. Times are hard and competition is tough. I am ready to just about do anything.

If you know anyone that needs an electrical engineer let me know, or even a trimmer if need be.

Best of luck in the contest

Captain the suspence is killing me...I come here every day looking for them photos....Have PITY and post a few even if it means losing out on yer sleep..AAArh the pain,the pain..

:lot-o-toke:....:lot-o-toke:....:lot-o-toke:....:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom