Caramelicious In NorCal

Thanks Cherma, we will consider topping sooner.

In time frame of Veg cycles at 30 days?

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. We are currently running lights 18/6 and plan on continuing to do so until they reach about 2 1/2 feet. At that point we are planning on switching lights to 12/12. Your thoughts?

That will get some good size plants all right. I was referring to " What time frame do you expect your veg cycle to last?" You answered back in height.
I was asking how long in days.I.e. 30 days?
You're on the right track definately.

ah ok just tried some of my new strain, what can I say Friday night way out here in the mountains.:roorrip: it's a cool 65 degrees. S.E. Tradewinds.

That will get some good size plants all right. I was referring to " What time frame do you expect your veg cycle to last?" You answered back in height.
I was asking how long in days.I.e. 30 days?
You're on the right track definately.

ah ok just tried some of my new strain, what can I say Friday night way out here in the mountains.:roorrip: it's a cool 65 degrees. S.E. Tradewinds.

I figure another 30 to 45 days. Enjoy that new strain.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Since we are venting out through the attic, we were concerned about how to elevate co2 levels. We have a good air exchange in the room and it brings in air from the rest of the house. Co2 levels have been right around 500ppm. Today we introduced a small propane heater and it doubled our co2 levels. 1,000ppm isn't bad for now. We also started a light nute program again today. They seem to be pretty happy.
0454Small.jpg

0455Small.jpg

0451Small.jpg

What size containers were they in again?

Hmmm, I'm not quite sure, but if I had to guess I'd say they were in quart sized containers. We are itchin' to transplant, but we're waiting on the hardware so we can hang the additional light. It's supposed to be in next week.

WOW i have been buying stuff here and there to get started on a few green babies, but i gotta say thats the nicest room setup iv seen so far way outta my reach as i dont have the room but im chearing for ya the room and the babies look great -- good luck and ill sure be watchin haha

your gonna have a forest haha

Here's the little propane heater that has boosted (doubled) the co2 in the grow room.
0464Small.jpg

We've decided it's time to top our babies. We start tomorrow.
0463Small.jpg

We've also decided that we cannot put off transplanting any longer. We had been waiting on the linking hardware
for the motorized track to connect the other hps. We will just hard mount them for now and when the hardware
arrives this week, we'll link them together.
0468Small.jpg

They're just getting too big for the pots they are in.
0466Small.jpg

Good decision to start transplanting. The plants are real nice, full and healthy,you have the room to pull this off in. I would suggest 5 gallon minimum size to transplant in, if your intentions are to grow them to the size you stated. I am along for your journey sir.:surf:

I would suggest 5 gallon minimum size to transplant in, if your intentions are to grow them to the size you stated. I am along for your journey sir

Thanks Cherma, we value your expertise.

Today we transplanted into 5 gallon containers. Hopefully they are in their final homes. We also hung the additional
hps. It still needs to be hooked up on the motorized track, but the trolley piece for that is still on backorder.
It should be in by Thursday.
0476Small.jpg

Hopefully, they like their new digs.
0471Small.jpg

It's a labor of love.
0472Small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom