Cat Piss Strain

Used to get bud in Chicago back in the 80's called "Cat Piss". If you look up Trainwreck, I think you'll find that strain tends to be refered to as CP as well...might not be the same plant, but something to think about. FWIW - CP was some great bud!!!

:peace:

I like Trainwreck a lot too, but, at least around here, it's completely diff than CP.

A lot of local varieties have been called cat piss,as that's what a lot of real sativas smell like once they start flowering.

Back in the 70's it could get hilarious driving down a country road in a growing region in the mornings. That cat piss smell stood out on the rising dew saying "weed grows here."

I used to find my plants in high weeds late in the season by sniffing for it. If it smelled like a tomcat had been visiting,I was close.

I got a half of cat piss a week ago for $200 and it smoked beautifully tastes great when vaped too. It's some of the best weed I've had my hands on.

Any relation to Rocklock? Got some budding now and it smells alot like cat piss. 8" tops and nugs galore. I think it's gonna turn out aces. How does your strain taste? Is it good and stony? Thanks. J.H.W.

I wonder if anyone else has seen photos of trichomes growing on both sides of the leaves of a cat piss plant. I think it was in the first Cannabible by Jason King. Been looking everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom