CB Dutch Treat Journal, Anne Jones, May 2023

Last Friday (September 15th) I watered the girls, using water with an adjusted pH of 6.31.

After the watering, I noticed that the grow light in the tent was not at 100% but, rather, closer to 60-70%. I increased the light to maximum.

Today, I prepared three gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
3 tb of Big Bloom;
2 tb of Grow Big;
2 tb of Tiger Bloom;
6 tb Terpinator;
3 tb Instagreen;
1.5 tb Beasty Bloom.

The pH to this soup was adjusted to 6.35. Jenny took just over three quarts before there was runoff. Annie took near five quarts. I find the difference surprising.

Okay.... Last Thursday, 9/21, I watered the girls using water with it's pH adjusted to 6.31. While watering them, I noticed the leaf tips are brown. Nute burn? Possibly. After I last fed the girls, I had a nagging feeling I may have mixed three gallons worth of nutes into two gallons of water. Now I know the truth.

Today, I correctly prepared three gallons of nute solution, using:
3 tb of Big Bloom;
1 tb of Grow Big;
2 tb Tiger Bloom;
1.5 ts Cha-Ching;
1.5 ts Beasty Bloom;
6 tb Terpinator;
.75 ts Calmag Xtra;
3 tb. Instagreen.

pH was adjusted to 6.28

I noticed some purple leaves on Jenny. And some yellow ones on Annie. With the temperature fluxuations going on now, in NYC, I'm not surprised.

Otherwise, things are well. And how is your day?

Yesterday, I watered the girls. I took three gallons of water and add 3/4 ts of CalMag and 3 tb of molasses. The pH was adjusted to 6.31. Each plant took just over a gallon.

I'm thinking I have a week before I begin harvest.

a1-092823.jpeg

a2-092823.jpeg

j1-092823.jpeg

j2-092823.jpeg

This past Wednesday (/27), I watered the girls. In three gallons of water I mixed three tablespoons of molasses and 3/4 ts of Cal/Mag Xtra. The pH of this was adjusted to 6.29. Both took in just over a gallon before there was runoff.

Today was feeding day. I prepared three gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
3 tb Big Bloom;
1 tb Grow Big;
2 tb Tiger Bloom;
6 tb Terpinator;
.75 ts Cal/Mag Xtra;
3 tb Instagreen (probably should've added a little more);
1.5 ts Beasty Bloom;
1.5 ts Cha-Ching;
2 tb Microbe Brew.

I find it funny how both girls suffer from a nitrogen deficciency now (from the cold weather we've been having). One has yellow leaves and the other has purple.

On Tuesday (10/3), I watered the girls. I added 3 tb of Instagreen to three gallons of water and adjusted the pH to 6.35. Both girls took about 1 gallon of water.

Today (10/7) I fed them. I prepared three gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
3 tb Big Bloom;
2 tb Tiger Bloom;
6 tb Terpinator;
.75 ts CalMag Xtra;
3 tb Instagreen;
1.5 ts Cha-Ching;
1.5 ts Beasty Bloom.

The trichomes are getting pretty milky now. I will probably harvest next weekend or a little after that.

a1-100723.jpeg
a2-100723.jpeg
a3-100723.jpeg
j1-100723.jpeg
j2-100723.jpeg
j3-100723.jpeg

I watered the girls on 10/10. I don't remember the pH of the water, but I know it was good....

Today was feeding day, but for Jenny only. Annie's trichomes were growing dark and I was getting concerned over the continual yellowing of her leaves. As she was only a week, or so, from complete, I choose to harvest her.

For Jenny, I prepared three gallons of nute soup, consisting of:

2 tb Tiger Bloom;
6 tb Terpinator;
.75 ts CalMag Xtra;
4 tb Instagreen;
1.5 ts Cha-Ching;
1.5 ts Beasty Bloom.

She took in about 5 quarts before there was run off. Hopefully, she'll be ready to harvest by Halloween. I'm getting excited.

On Monday (10/16), I flushed Jenny with sixteen gallons of water, mixed with 8 teaspoons of Flawless Finish. Gravity on this was 6.31.

Today (10/20) I made a gallon of nute solution, consisting of:
2 tb Tiger Bloom;
6 tb Terpinator;
.75 ts CalMag Xtra;
4 tb Instagreen;
1.5 ts Cha-Ching;
1.5 ts Beasty Bloom;
1 tb Instagreen.

I fed her the entire gallon; there was very little run off.

Two days ago, I trimmed Anne (with help from the Vivosun trimmer). Yesterday, I cut Jenny down at the drunk. She will hang for a week before I trim her down.

Thank you, everyone, for your help and support!

Back
Top Bottom