CBD Critical Mass - L.E.D

I hear U Jimmy ,
I was not able to go out and get supplies and thought it would work :wood:. I put a dome over it and running humidity around 50%. Do u think I should start over ?
Hey Jimmy ,I have been speaking to Amy about znet lights and she ask if I would do a journal with them but is the stock light seems to be limited ? did u change the spectrum ?
Cheers
J

Ok WTF :hmmmm: I add a little dish of (water , cider vinegar, dish soap ) because I thought I had gnats. I left it over night in the tent , and woke up to this :confused::hmmmm::thedoubletake:.
I have not added anything ( running pro-mix medium , water and light)?
Help.
IMG_065325.JPG

J

Thanks KingJohnC,
I did not know that vinegar was harmful to green ladies :scratchinghead: . I have been letting them run 2-3 days before watering with correct ph water. They look like there perking up and starting to see new growth. I let go of the clone as it was a month old and started to yellow from the vinegar ..
This grow seem to be taking a bit of time to grow ? I'll have some pic's tomorrow.
Cheer's
J

Thanks KingJohnC :thanks: , i sure learned a lesson :oops:
They are on a water diet and now have been transplanted to large pot. The root system seem healthy , but since I topping it , it has not grown :scratchinghead:
Its 8 weeks and only 3" tall.
DSCF002226.JPG
DSCF002325.JPG

Lets see were these ladies will do :wood::reading420magazine::oops::scratchinghead::trance:

Cheers
J

I am using a 144x3w and it hangs @26"above (rim to light):reading420magazine:
Do u think I need more hight ?
It does seem like a long time and the ladies only a couple inch's high ?
:thanks: for looking out for us out there :thumb: KingJohnC :byebye:Ur time has help many of us:welldone:
Cheer's
J

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Been go so long ....:oops:. I must report that they stretched over 5 ft and were look'in good, but I left for 2 1/2 months and return to dried up ladies ( 5- in all):yikes: ( Does this sound familiar- ask a buddy and then .....:thedoubletake: The D.A did not water them !
So they died 5 weeks into flowering. I'll try them again soon .
J

Back
Top Bottom