CBD: Looking for a high level strain

JKB1989

My little sister has ms and I'm looking to help her. She buys cbd pills at the local store. She says they help her a lot. I would like to grow and make pills for her myself. I'm thinking the ones I make would be stronger and cost free for her. Any help on best strain and eventually how to make the pills would be fantastic.

I'm growing Dancehall from reggae seeds. 5 seeds were germinate one didn't ever crack the four went in soil .....one had terminal 'helmethead' and never shed the seed casing. So I have three plants going. Dance hall is in the pedigree of many cbd plants, it usually is about 10% thc and 10% cbd. I will report on their progress. I hope to get a grow diary up soon on this forum

JK I cannot help you with the pill part- but my first grow was with Harlequin a Sativa dominant strain that is well noted for being a 5:2 CBD/THC ratio. It turned out fantastic, I purchased from Medicine Man. Keep researching here on 420, I would venture to say you will find every piece of information you need to make the pills yourself from plant to pill. I believe the people on here are the very best there is at growing & making a quality product you can be proud of. Your research will also lead you to higher CBD/THC strains also. Good Luck to you JK.

Hi @JKB1989
Have you checked out our sponsor Seedsman's website? If you scroll down on the homepage there is a section for high CBD strains. The next page will bring you to various health issues. It makes navigating really easy.

They do have a pink kush auto that is a whopping 30:1.

Candida (CD-1) from MMG is great
They also have Nagual (NG-1) which is a 1:1 ratio... I believe.

Seedsman has a bunch! The Pink Kush CBD auto that VG mentioned, they have Purple Kush CBD auto that is 1:1, as well as Dr. Seedsman which is a 30:1 photo strain

Not to mention the Dinafem gear! Pretty sure they have a CBD version of most strains they were already selling.

All great options, there are many now-a-days.
:thumb:

Hope you find a winner.
-p:blunt:

Thanks for all the responses. I l oy very this site and the wealth of info that is shared. Again ty all so much. As far as my first journal goes, I'm still dialing in my room temps and humidity. Once that's done I am building a 3x4 clone and seed making area and a 3x8 veg area. That's when I'll be ready to do a journal.

CB diesel at crop king seeds touts 20% cbd

Attachments

• 15716942249232364746597408143705.jpg
    15716942249232364746597408143705.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom