CBD Medical strain forum

Ok i can't seem to mini quote comments by you guys like others do, but I love this by @SweetSue.

We have so many members with chronic pain. The clinical line is that you want a 1:1 ratio to effectively treat the condition. I’m always curious as to how that plays out in the real world.

The million dollar question: Do we have to give up getting high to manage chronic pain? I don’t see myself ever being ready to give up being righteously buzzed. This was my retirement plan all along. :laughtwo:

This is exactly where I am at Sue. I have found many that consume cbd oil get no benefit in treatment without thc in the mix. It just didn't help them enough. Thc helped with relief while the cbd continued to heal.

My current harvest is CBD Cream and Cheese from seedsman. I think 18/23. I have tried a few samples while drying and the thc buzz is faint, yet the over all relaxation of the cbd is excellent.

It is a little bit creeper in the effect. Maybe 10-15 mins or so. Tends to lower my blood pressure too, which gives me the dizzys.

I plan to mix it with sativas. When you are in pain and need to relax, yet still get things done, i think it will be a perfect med.

I did have to harvest a bit early though and that may be why, but the reviews said missing euphoria. At the end of the day I need some of that to unwind from extreme stress in my life.

Currently I use capsules filled with de-carb'ed flower. I'm moving to filling them with an oil and rosin blend. I came across an article that shows how to mechanically separate THCA from the rosin. This opens up a whole new world. I can remove the THCA from the rosin before I de-carb it. I can then add the THCA back to the de-carb'ed rosin. This will yield a no-high medication.

If I want to get high - well there's all that lovely rosin and THCA I can smoke for an instant couch lock, after the meds are made.

First time here, posted my growing flounderings at Rollitup, I am starting my second grow with White Willow, Starry Night - high THC, a Meddizinal CBD, Dinamed CBD and Dinamed CBD+ which are high CBD low THC (20%, <1%, and a 1:1 ratio which I can't remember right now.

The 1:1 does leave me a little buzzed, nothing anyone would notice but enough that I do not use sharp power tools. Being that I build things out of wood, not a lot of fun. So the high CBD strains. I have neurological pain, all pain is neurological really, but mine is my neural network got messed up. On two medications to bring it down but a constant buzz of pain. Do something wrong and it gets amplified. The doctor suggests some THC with the CBD. With the 1:1 I can turn the pain 'noise' off but I have a 'hangover' the next day, headache as a night on the town. The straight CBD, I never managed to overdo it enough to get rid of the pain, I am very stingy with it as I did not have much luck growing it. Hopefully this time.

Take a look at Master Hemp. It's a brand new strain with a HUGE 12-16% CBD and only 0.2%THC

Yep 32:1 CBD
!!!! :D

I've been growing Master Hemp since it came out. I know they say do the 12/12, but with my tent, I had other things growing on too. It went in with my regular photos 18/6 then 12/12 to flower. It makes a fantastic cbd oil (and no more paying $50-75 for 2oz of it from HW). The fam who was on the HW says this stuff actually works better.

I've been using it as an ingredient in the CCO I make for me. 1/2 oz Master Hemp, 1/2 Oz Zkittlez and 1 oz of Quick One in 5 cups of coconut oil. My fav recipe so far.

First time here, posted my growing flounderings at Rollitup, I am starting my second grow with White Willow, Starry Night - high THC, a Meddizinal CBD, Dinamed CBD and Dinamed CBD+ which are high CBD low THC (20%, <1%, and a 1:1 ratio which I can't remember right now.

The 1:1 does leave me a little buzzed, nothing anyone would notice but enough that I do not use sharp power tools. Being that I build things out of wood, not a lot of fun. So the high CBD strains. I have neurological pain, all pain is neurological really, but mine is my neural network got messed up. On two medications to bring it down but a constant buzz of pain. Do something wrong and it gets amplified. The doctor suggests some THC with the CBD. With the 1:1 I can turn the pain 'noise' off but I have a 'hangover' the next day, headache as a night on the town. The straight CBD, I never managed to overdo it enough to get rid of the pain, I am very stingy with it as I did not have much luck growing it. Hopefully this time.

Thank you for sharing that Printer. :hug: Hopefully we can learn some things together that’ll lead to your finding more appropriate relief. We’ve been experimenting. :laughtwo:

May I ask what method you’re using with cannabis for pain relief?

!!!! :D

I've been growing Master Hemp since it came out. I know they say do the 12/12, but with my tent, I had other things growing on too. It went in with my regular photos 18/6 then 12/12 to flower. It makes a fantastic cbd oil (and no more paying $50-75 for 2oz of it from HW). The fam who was on the HW says this stuff actually works better.

I've been using it as an ingredient in the CCO I make for me. 1/2 oz Master Hemp, 1/2 Oz Zkittlez and 1 oz of Quick One in 5 cups of coconut oil. My fav recipe so far.

Am I reading that wrong BL? Concentrated cannabis oil is extracted with pressure or a solvent of some sort. It reads like you’re making an infused oil, and a deliciously potent one at that. Wow! Are you using your mash in any way after straining? That’s be a massive load of left-over cannabinoids and terpenes.

Made me wish I was your neighbor so I could taste a batch. :battingeyelashes:

Am I reading that wrong BL? Concentrated cannabis oil is extracted with pressure or a solvent of some sort. It reads like you’re making an infused oil, and a deliciously potent one at that. Wow! Are you using your mash in any way after straining? That’s be a massive load of left-over cannabinoids and terpenes.

Made me wish I was your neighbor so I could taste a batch. :battingeyelashes:
Ooops I was using the wrong initials. I make cannibis (infused) coconut oil capsules for myself. I have a small toaster oven I decarb in, then process everything in a magical butter machine. I'm saving left over flower material for some baking :) I know I could use just the oil, but ... :D

When I make the cbd oil for my wife, I just use the master hemp flower and fractionated coconut oil. 1/2 oz flower per cup of oil.

Thank you for sharing that Printer. :hug: Hopefully we can learn some things together that’ll lead to your finding more appropriate relief. We’ve been experimenting. :laughtwo:

May I ask what method you’re using with cannabis for pain relief?

Sorry for the delay, busy with life. I use a vaporizer. Hopefully when I get my next run done I will try some other methods.

Back
Top Bottom