CFL Cab Grow #1

Added note I have been flushing all week since I started to see all the red hairs. Watered with ro water yesterday and runoff tested at 250 ppm. Have two damprid cans to remove moisture from the air to about 30 RH.

homegrown, Like i was saying before this is to early to flush your girl.... Looking at your timeline if she stuck to the 8 week scheduled she still wouldnt be done by the end of december and in my experience they usually go to 9 or even 10 weeks... Those buds have not filled out like they should. All those hairs should be red before you start the flush. Its up to you though its your grow! You will starve her before shes finished. Once you harvest and let those buds dry for 4-5 days you will see what i mean. They will be very small and airy. Its all about the trichomes!!!!! You need a jewelers loop!

When flushing your plants you want to flush double the container size of water through her. If you are using a 5 gallon pot you want to flush each plant with 10 gallons of water. You runoff should be completely clear.

Ok Hunter Im taking your advice because I dont want to sacrifice potency or yield. Fed again week 8 feeding schedule. Dont want to make the mistake of harvesting too early due to impatience.

1209142139.jpg

Perfect!! You wont regret it trust me! Shes very healthy and you want to go all the way with her. Dang shes looking good! I do wanna ask what type of high are you looking for? And also i might have ask already but have you got your jewelers loop yet?!?! You can order one with free shipping for $3 you really need one!
:yummy:

+reps on though beautiful buds

Im looking to order one of these pocket microscopes. Looking to get a good body high my job is very physical and I want to use it to relax my muscles.

Amazon: Carson 60X-100X MicroMax LED Lighted Pocket Microscope (MM-200)

1666932753569.png

Great! I know some people that use that one i have not personally. Trichomes is what you will want to use to tell when you are ready to flush. Since you want a body high you for sure want to go the extra time! Once you start checking trichomes remember not to really check the sugar leaves but the actual buds and calyx for trichomes to see where they are. The sugar leaves will always have amber trichomes and is not a good thing to go by.

P.S. get us some more pics of the whole plant and more of those nice buds if you can! :goodjob:

Very nice! We have basically the exact same lighting (I have nine 23W & one 26W bulbs, for a total of 233W & 16,100 Lumens). I am excited to see the difference in quality between your one plant and my three.

Keep up the great work, super excited to see how this grow turns out!!

hey dude i just joined but have been following your grow for lil while now.. i will be starting one up soon within the next week. maybe keep an eye on it.. i can use all the help you just learned.. your grow is looking great and i hope to have 3 just like it!!

plants look sick!! also theres a green bar at the top that says user cp. click it then click settings or notifications. you will see on the right hand side you can edit your entire profile and in there your signature also.. then copy and paste the url. hope that helps

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom