CFL Closet Grow - Mr Nice - G13 x Hash Plant

Eddje

So welcome to my first blog!

Before I begin, let me first say that this is my own personal grow and my ladies are for my own consumption. I cannot afford to sustain my daily intake purchasing it from others and as it is illegal in the UK, I am forced to go deep underground and grow my own.

I have decided to grow it in my closet which has a ground area of 4x3 feet. It is a very tall closet and as such I want to consider the possibility of sectioning it off into two areas, veg and flower.

I have two CFL's with hoods, both 300W each, one is blue (veg) and the other red (flower) currently they are both on in the same room but will change as the grow continues.

For now this is my setup, more information to follow.

image31375.jpg
image31374.jpg

The four plants at the back that are bigger than the others are the G13 x hash plant.

The other three are automatics and left over from previous grows. At the front on the left is White Diesel Haze (the other is under the dome, more on this later) and On the right at the front is Skunk number 1.

All the seeds used in this grow are from Sensi seeds in Amsterdam. The G13 x hash plant is their fabled 'Mr Nice' strain and now that I have my first few grows under my belt, I have splashed out and bought 10 seeds. They are photo period seeds and not feminised so I am hoping for at least one momma. Of the five i germinated, one didn't make it out of the Rockwool stage. :(

The sickly white diesel haze that is under the dome had a little accident, I snapped it's neck and tried to hold it back in place. It's touch and go but hopefully she will survive...

Also to add to the mix I am currently germinating some bag seed from a recent holiday to Barbados. I have no idea what they are but the bud was soo tasty so I will see what I can get out of that stock and squeeze them in somewhere.

The G13's are about four weeks old and the auto's are about 2 and a 1/2 weeks old. They have a homemade CO2 generator to the left and a fan that sucks air in from below where it is cooler. I open the door at least four times a day and spritz with RO water to keep the humidity high and the temperature is a steady 24 degrees Celsius.

Substrate wise I am using Coco and clay balls for the base on a 50/50 layer. I find this helps with the drainage and root growth as it leaves plenty of space down there.

Nutrients I'm feeding them on a weekly basis per 2 litres RO water.

1ml Botanicare Cal mag plus
2ml Canna Coco A +B

I also add 5ml of Canna Rhizotonic for the roots and 4ml of Canna Cannazym for the substrate as it has been used before on previous grows.

image31382.jpg

Also I'm thinking of FIMing/topping them tonight to bush them out and get more shoots, they've just past the fifth node and are starting the 6th now. Any suggestions for the G13 strain as they are new to me. Can they handle the stress?

Any ideas, comments or suggestions are welcome and please follow along for the ride.

Peace for now

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom