CFL - Soil - Scrog - BioBizz - Closet Grow by Volksdub - 2015

Volksbud

Hi.

After using this forum as an guideline for some time, I finally decided to join.
Seems like a good place to ask for knowledge and tips. All you people here seems really helpful. :goodjob:

My current grow is now entering 5th week of flower.
- Homemade closet vented with PC fans and kitchen charcoal filters.
- The cuttings are from unknown strain, mostly indica.
- The soilmix is really light fertilized( seedling mix), with perlite.
- CFL light. 250w + 3*45w and 2*30w.
- The 250w is 2700k. Others are 4000k. ~34.000 lumen total.
- 2 of the girls are in 13 liter pots. (3.5 gallon?) 1 in 10 liter pot.
- Nutes are BioBizz range except BioHeaven.
- Fedding with bottled low-nute/mineral water until recently.
- Water 6.8 PH. With nutes 5.9 PH.
- Runoff lately 5.9 and 6.2

My main question is: Will adding small amounts of dolomite lime dilluted in water to raise PH cause phosphorous lockout? (Cause of CaO and MgO. Total amounts of MgO in lime was 0,3%.)

I already did, added 1.5 teaspoon of powdered dolomite lime to 1 gallon of water, watered the 2 girls in the biggest pots with half each.
Hope i didnt mess up.:reading420magazine:

And my second question:
I have taken pictures of the whole grow, including building of the closet/box-thing. You think i should make a grow journal/picture show? ;)

happy to be here, and looking forward to many nice moments!
and finally, summer is coming to us vikings too!:surf:

DSC_13953.JPG

DSC_13972.JPG

Looking good.

Don't know about the dolomite lime locking out, I use PH up, I think you can use baking powder for up and lemon juice/vinegar for down.
Yes post what you got, it will increase traffic on your thread and everybody likes to see how others build their setups.

...in my less than expert opinion...I would say at least 2 weeks more...no real good close ups of the trich's...so hard to say for sure...been my experience to lean towards 10 weeks...especially when not using New wave lighting...h00k...

New update. I am havesting them tomorrow. They have then been going for 63 days since the 12/12 flip. Pictures below are fom day 58-60. I wil post pictures from the harvest late. Been flushing with plain wate 4 times last 2 weeks. The trichomes are 70% milky, 20 % ambe and 10% clear. They could have might needed 4-5 more days but i need to take them now so i can finish drying and curing before my vacation.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry for not replying and finishing this thread.

The harvest went good.
They finished 1 week after the last picture. ok harvest.
Got 67g dry buds, really compact and full of resin.

But after running another round of this strain, and they got weird i started with new clones from a different strain.

CFL - Soil - Gold Label Nutes - Mohan Ram - LST/Supercrop By Volksbud - 2016

Back
Top Bottom