Ch0d4's First Hydro/Aero/LED/CFL Grow -- NYCD/Dynamite/Nuken/Purple Kush

If you pulled over 1g/w in dirt with a 400 watt MH before, you're going to have to pull 3.33grams/watt if 300w led truly is equivalent to a 1k HPS.

not to mention your supplementing 150w flouro, something which wouldn't even make sense if you were running 1k HPS.

if you can pull 3.3 g/w i will worship you like buddah.

If you can nail one gram per watt (counting the actual wattages of all your lights) of well-trimmed buds, I'll be quite impressed. That'd be, what, 300 watts for the flowering led and 12x26 watts for the CFLs... Just under 22 oz.?

Not that you can't do it. It just seems like LEDs will have to advance a little bit more first.

I do wish you luck! It certainly seems like you've thought your setup through. And from the pictures it is clear that things are coming along nicely.

LED look so psychadelic man.

i wnt to get some to supplement my 600HPS
r
btw, on what tor said, My setup allows me to take special advantage of the area around the light to get it all at full intensity, and I would be happy as hell to get 1 g/w. . . but i think with my system even that could be pushed a bit farther, how far I don't know yet. I've heard rumor of my system pulling 3 g/w but i think its BS, and i've never seen proof.

anyways i cant wait to see some buds on these guys. really see what these high power LEDs can do!

day 11 of 12/12
DSCF1531.jpg

DSCF1532.jpg

DSCF1536.jpg

DSCF1537.jpg

DSCF1538.jpg

DSCF1540.jpg

DSCF1541.jpg

DSCF1542.jpg

Back
Top Bottom