Cheap LED grow + Fluorescent, Sour Diesel, Orange Krush, Soma A++, SKS

oneofthemguys

These are $25 - $37 LED panels. 225 LEDs per panel, mostly red. Supplementing with a 6500k 40w T12 and (I think) 2700k 40w T12.

The SKS and Sour Diesel are almost a week in to flowering. The Orange Krush and Soma A++ are clones I picked up on Saturday that were vegging for a couple of weeks at the collective, so I just decided the toss em in to flower immediately. Lets see how they do! I kept an orange krush clone to keep in veg and let it get bigger.

The whole gang
02152010817.jpg

SKS (Some Kinda Sativa), this was vegging for several months. It can't grow much larger due to the pot, but I am far too lazy to transplant it.
02152010818.jpg

Sour Diesel, it's a bit blurry but I had it veg for almost a month with only fluorescents.
02152010819.jpg

Orange Krush
02152010820.jpg

Soma A++
02152010822.jpg

Veggers.
02152010823.jpg

Gonna acquire a grow tent in a week or so, probably.

Oh sorry forgot to give some back story.

The veggers are in a different area and cycle. That's just a lil preview of stuff later.

The flowering area is covered. Yeah the pics aren't too great but I can't find my camera, so I'm using my phone.

In the vegging area I've got a purple something from seed, black pearl, some ratty tex mex from seed, blue dream, and 2 mothers 2nd gen SKS and Freedom Fighter. Oh and an orange krush clone sittin in the middle.

Some new pics this weekend. Starting to see flower sites with white hairs poking out on the sour d. THe SKS is stretching out like crazy. Soma and Orange Krush are doin their thing.

The vegging area.... is vegging? The mothers are getting pretty massive and the leaves on the Freedom fighter are wider than my hands. :eek:

Gonna purchase a grow tent and more LEDs this weekend probably.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom