Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

NICE colouring on that CnC :thumb:

So long as the 12hrs dark is enough to prevent them from revegging, and they have what they need/want for nutrients, driving the DLI up like that should make for a marked difference in the bud.

I know you probably have thought of this, but for those who may not, more light also means more nutrients required by the plant to support the extra growth.

NICE colouring on that CnC :thumb:

So long as the 12hrs dark is enough to prevent them from revegging, and they have what they need/want for nutrients, driving the DLI up like that should make for a marked difference in the bud.

I know you probably have thought of this, but for those who may not, more light also means more nutrients required by the plant to support the extra growth.
Of course! You have to give them the electrical current and the nutrient density to take advantage of all that extra light! I’ve actually noticed after the last two days that the SP is actually yellowing out a few of her fan leaves... she’s asking for more food. Same with the NL. I’ll bump her back up to 8.5g/gal MC. And I’ll feed in the SP at 1200ppm, she likes that level of nutes.

I am looking forward to your findings ChefD . If it turns out good I may have to try it on an upcoming grow.
You and me both! I’d like to grow out one of these girls I’ve got now under 21:36/12 from start to finish. So I can see how long it adds to flower and what kind weight it produces. I’ve got clones of everything so I very well might.

Veg Tent Update
My vegging plants are coming around much better now. They were having some nutritional problems with the transition from weak light to strong. Before their feed was probably too heavy for the light they were under, then it was too light for the maxsisun.. now everybody is looking perky with good color, so i think we’re on track again.

My SB is looking fantastic now. I’ve got her down to only 8 tops with no other side shoots. All of her big fans have been pushed off to the side so that the inner canopy is opened up. She’s got one more wet/dry in this 3 gallon pot then I’ll put her into a 5 to flower. She’s probably got 2 weeks before she’s in 12/12.

NL1 is about 4-5 weeks away from going into flower. I’ll up her to a 5 a couple weeks before she goes to 12/12 also.

The GG#4 is looking pretty good. She does look like she could do with higher humidity though. Maybe I’ll hang a wet towel in the next couple days. She’s still growing fast though. I’ll let her get like 15-18” before I top her. She’s got 6-8 week before she’ll be in flower.

The Xanadu decided to skip the 3 finger leaves and go straight to 5s. I’m cool with it.

Most of the clones look great. The CnC - PG clone looks kinda sad. I think she was really affected by the light and nutrient problem. I upped her to a 1 gallon, and watered her in. That should help.

@MagicJim check out my SP mom. She’s still in a solo cup, and she’s about to have 8 cuts ready in a week or so. Would you ever consider holding your moms like this? You could have more space for some autos in your tent. I think I might go up to a 2L for her as her final home. I’ll make it a square one so that her roots are easy to trim in the future.

thanks for checking out the veg tent.... here’s the fam, sorry for the blurple

I’m excited for a lot of these new girls. My next full tent is going to be sour bubba, NL, grandpa glue, and probably another CnC. We’ll see who takes off. Xanny will probably be the first in the tent when the SB comes down.

What is your CO2 concentration?

I never gave you a good response OS. I looked around at some reviews and what I’ve found is people experience an increase of 500-900ppm on top of whatever the ambient concentration is. I can probably expect a bit better results than that because of how small my tent is.

that's a nice line up chef im looking forward to the flowers its gunna be a good grow! :)

thanks Sticky! Maybe the Xanny will be my first TLO girl in flower.. I’m thinking so.

@ChefDGreen, I am very late to looking in on your thread, but I'm here to stay now if you don't mind. I went back to the early pages and got hooked on your desire to do the Jedi light trick. Moving through the thread, I found myself amused by the responses to your request for votes, which mostly boiled down to "Sure, I'll watch YOU try it." (I hope I'm not getting myself into trouble, but I found it funny!)

The entire concept is beyond me at the moment because I only grow autos. But I'm still curious.

I want to see how it goes as well. So I wish you success, and I'll be watching intently. :Rasta:

I’m guessing it’s gonna favor the Bubba in taste. It tends to pass on a lot of its traits.
Would be a good girl to s1 and hunt then huh? Just like you were planning to do with the bh7 right? Or as you had mentioned anyway.

@ChefDGreen, I am very late to looking in on your thread, but I'm here to stay now if you don't mind. I went back to the early pages and got hooked on your desire to do the Jedi light trick. Moving through the thread, I found myself amused by the responses to your request for votes, which mostly boiled down to "Sure, I'll watch YOU try it." (I hope I'm not getting myself into trouble, but I found it funny!)

The entire concept is beyond me at the moment because I only grow autos. But I'm still curious.

I want to see how it goes as well. So I wish you success, and I'll be watching intently. :Rasta:
I welcome all new comers!... so welcome! It’s pretty true. Let’s see you put your crop to science! :laugh: :rofl:
It’s okay. Because of the people watching, this grow exists. I know what I know because of you all, and my own desire to know more. I just hope we all learn something new.

It would be interesting to see an auto that’s very familiar grow under this photo period. Maybe it’d have some kind of effect, maybe it wouldn’t matter.

Would be a good girl to s1 and hunt then huh? Just like you were planning to do with the bh7 right? Or as you had mentioned anyway.

I welcome all new comers!... so welcome! It’s pretty true. Let’s see you put your crop to science! :laugh: :rofl:
It’s okay. Because of the people watching, this grow exists. I know what I know because of you all, and my own desire to know more. I just hope we all learn something new.

It would be interesting to see an auto that’s very familiar grow under this photo period. Maybe it’d have some kind of effect, maybe it wouldn’t matter.
I agree, and I'd be happy to watch you try it. :Rasta:

I agree, and I'd be happy to watch you try it. :Rasta:
I unfortunately do not have the flower tent space to spare. I’m not particularly adept at growing autos, and I’ve got veg space I’ll need to fill at some point.... maybe. So if anything I’d grow an auto under 18/6. The 21:36/12 tent(IF I decide to go for it perpetually) will be reserved for some big photoperiod ladies.

I unfortunately do not have the flower tent space to spare. I’m not particularly adept at growing autos, and I’ve got veg space I’ll need to fill at some point.... maybe. So if anything I’d grow an auto under 18/6. The 21:36/12 tent(IF I decide to go for it perpetually) will be reserved for some big photoperiod ladies.
I understand completely, Chef. I'm working with one 4x4 tent - that's it, one. And I do have a dark closet for drying and dark periods before harvesting. I would so like to increase my space by setting up another tent (or 2) but don't have the space to do it. (So many seeds, so little room).

By the way, my best auto grow was at 18/6. I switched to 20/4 after that one and the results have never matched what I achieved at 18/6. My current auto grow is at 20/4, and as of this very moment, I wondering why? The quantity I achieved at 20/4 was cool, but the quality did not match what I got at 18/6. Why haven't I gone back to 18/6? Beats the crap out of me. I think this is an official "Duh" moment. Revelations come to you in the strangest ways here on 420! Next grow, back to 18/6. Thank you -- I guess! :Rasta:

My flower tent is only 30”x30” so believe me, I know how much it sucks. I’ve been working out of the one tent for a year now. My last harvest was pretty good, but I shot myself in the foot with a late defoliation in flower.

I’ve finally gotten organized recently to set up my second tent, which is a 20”x36”. Not huge, but perfectly acceptable for a perpetual garden. This next run is my first go at it.... I guess it’s not really a run now though, things are just going to be always flowering, drying, stretching, etc.

Back
Top Bottom