Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

So now I am very curious how many of you out there are doing this... just taking a handful of compost and kelp and brewing it... and still getting great grows? Does it really work? Have I really been making this too hard with my specific teas? Is my book by the Rev really worthy of becoming worm food? My neatly organized organic world may be becoming unraveled.
Wouldn’t that be a wonderful thing to discover? What if life can really be much simpler?

While I had it on my mind...I decided to brew some tea. @Emilya I really try to keep this simple. I don't have a microscope to prove what the herd looks like but I'm certain the plants love this stuff. I'll probably use this on the trees I put in last year.

Actively aerated compost tea

Thanks for the posts @MagicJim . With the video, I’m sure I could put together a tea brewer. I’m just gonna hold off on the actual doing it until I need to. Probably a month or two.

well folks, looks like the usps tracker is a lie (it’s been doing that more recently huh?). Hopefully the amendments come tomorrow.

Thanks for the posts @MagicJim . With the video, I’m sure I could put together a tea brewer. I’m just gonna hold off on the actual doing it until I need to. Probably a month or two.

well folks, looks like the usps tracker is a lie (it’s been doing that more recently huh?). Hopefully the amendments come tomorrow.
Those package trackers have been quite unreliable lately. Lying like a rug! :Rasta:

So i haven’t shown you all the clone box at all in a long time. Mostly because I started to have trouble with it. My cuttings were dying and nothing was really rooting. But I think I figured out my problem and things seem to be on track again. I was running it too dry and the lack of water wasn’t allowing for good fog to be produced. Right now I’ve got it stuffed with grandpa glue clones cause I don’t have any cuts of her vegging. Just the the one in flower and the one in the cross project. So I’m frantically trying to get a cut to root. The clone with roots in Northern Lights and the cut down from her is Xanadu. Everything else is Grandpa Glue.

Today I took a few more fan leaves off of my Sour Bubba. Im gonna continue to try and open her up for the light, but slowly.

Thanks for checkin it out. The Grandpa Glue is going to make a full recovery, her broken branch still looks healthy today so it probably won’t die.

Thanks Penny. I couldn’t tell that the water was so low when I would take it down to see. I’m not exactly sure why.. it looked right but the clones were just dyin on me left and right. A few days ago I added like 1.5qt of water and now all the drying out wilting clones have come back to life.

Okay folks, time for an update. Let’s start in the flower tent. The Grandpa Glue is stretching good and starting her button tops, she’s looking really happy. She’s on 5g/gal MC. The Sour Bubba is stacking up really good now. She’s got tons of pistils everywhere and frosty calyxes. The Northern Lights has her frost coming in as well and her buds are all growing really great.

In the veg tent I’ve been sort of neglecting the Xanadu. She needed to be shaped more and I know that when I shape her she’s gonna take off cause that’s what always happens. I didn’t want to shape her too soon and have her become out of hand. She’s kind of got this tall quadline thing going on, but she’s got 2 extra tops also. The other plant is the Cookies n Chem - PureGas pheno. She’s the last of her kind. She’s got 7 good tops that I’m going to continue to grow out without side branches. I’ll flower her out after the Sour Bubba comes down, and that’ll be it for her. There’s also a shot of each of the youngsters. The It’s It Punch is looking happy as could be, as does the Dark Devil auto. The DDa is on 2.5g/gal of MC pH to 5.5. I just changed her rez today. She’s still setting her roots up. There’s a shot of 2 Star Pupil clones I’ve got vegging too.

That’s it from the garden for today. I’ll tell ya, between getting the photos and writing the updates for both journals... doing an update is an all day affair!

Nice job Chef! Everything looks wonderful as usual! :passitleft:
You've got it going on, ChefDGreen! All your plants are looking really nice. I'm drawn to that Sour Bubba plant and her dark shiny leaves.
Thanks guys!

yeah the Sour Bubba is really pretty looking. She’s starting to get all pimpley with calyxes!

I can’t wait to write that report guys! I’m hoping her buds end up nice and dense and wreaking of sour fuel. I’m expecting next level couch lock as per Katsu’s description

Back
Top Bottom