Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

I’m not super happy with how she’s turned out. I think she would have preferred to be much further from the light. Her tops have really stopped growing. It’s just her lowers that are bulking up right now. Either way, it’ll be some interesting smoke. It’s got kind of a rubbery, incensy smell. Not burned rubber though

Hey everyone,
Check out my scrog Sour Bubba today. I just cleaned up her skirt and tucked her tops down a bit. She’s got quite a lot of little tops in the middle there that are getting bigger everyday. Sorry in advance for the pink.

So I’m think that I’m waiting for every corner to have a good sized top in it. Should be around 70 tops. Once that happens, I’ll let things go vertical for several inches, 6-8. At which point, I will remove all nodes below the very top, from each branch. Then I will install a second net at 18” away from the light, (20” above the first net) and flip to 12/12. as the branches come up I will weave them over and under the net so that all nodes are between 15 and 20 inches away from the light.

my thinking is like this:
Fill the tent>level out the canopy> flip and keep all bud sights within optimal light range

if anyone has any critiques, thoughts, or questions I would love to hear em.
:bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

Yeah, that is the standard I’m familiar with as well. I suppose it’s kinda weird that I decided to go with a variation on my first scrog attempt. That has always been my style though. Also if I were to do a 1 net scrog we’d be waiting for her to grow vertical for like another 12-14 inches before even installing the net.

Well, here’s a small update.

Ive been pushing the terpinator on all my flowering plants, they’re getting 20ml of terpinator on top of their usual 6.5g/gal of Megacrop. I’m pretty happy with how they look thus far.

also I chopped my Xanadu on day 73. I didn’t take any pictures of the harvest day cause it was very quick and rushed. When I dry trim the plant up, I’ll take some nice nug shots.

Here are the photos for today

thanks for lookin’

G'mornin Chef, :passitleft: Nice pics! Really interested in the DD photo! Nice spread on the scrog:yummy:
20200701_093312.jpg
. Got that burnt rubber smell all over my White Widow but seemed to get sweeter until I chopped her yesterday. Gonna get a few good zips outa that girl. Stay safe and stay stoned

Well thank you @XxBENTxX and @Fredwak , I appreciate you guys coming out of the shadows to show your support. With all the changes that have happened I was worried it would feel like a ghost town, especially around my thread.

That white widow looks real tasty Fred.

Why do you say that? I think there are a number of people who follow your thread. You just had a lapse in posting.

Yeah that’s what I mean, I’ve kinda gone ghost. These last couple weeks have been busy with work and the Mrs returning to work as well. I’m trying to get back into a rhythm with it though.

Well thank you @XxBENTxX and @Fredwak , I appreciate you guys coming out of the shadows to show your support. With all the changes that have happened I was worried it would feel like a ghost town, especially around my thread.

That white widow looks real tasty Fred.
Thanks Chef! That means a lot coming from you. Your grows are always top notch. :passitleft:

Yeah that’s what I mean, I’ve kinda gone ghost. These last couple weeks have been busy with work and the Mrs returning to work as well. I’m trying to get back into a rhythm with it though.
I pop in and out all the time. This is the only social media I do and I don't do much.

Back
Top Bottom