Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Ive got some new pics of my scrog. She was totally over growing the trellis net. Also she was completely filled in on one side and not so much on the other... so I pulled some of her branches down under the net completely, and slid her pot over to the side. She looks kinda pissy, but she’ll get over it. I put some before and afters.

Before

Afters

Okay so, I’m nearly halfway done trimming the Xanadu. I’m taking a vape break so I can give ‘er a taste. The nugs look pretty and very sugary, but it has been a real bitch to trim. If I’m not particularly impressed with this vape bowl, I’ll probably just shuck the rest of the branches for gummies.

hopefully it’s some dank smoke

Well, I’m definitely gonna finish trimming this one. After just a hang dry and no cure this bud is great. It’s relaxing and giggly. Once it’s cured out I’m sure it’ll be real nice.

Man I'd love to get inside that tent and add some leaves ;)
Keep your stapler away from my scrog!!

Highya Chef.:ciao:
Much easier to follow you if I post , eh?

Congrats on some very yummy looking Xanadu.
She’s a beaut, eh?

That vape bowl put me out like a mallet to the head. Looks like she’s 95% bubba, which is what I had suspected

Keep your stapler away from my scrog!!

She’s a beaut, eh?

That vape bowl put me out like a mallet to the head. Looks like she’s 95% bubba, which is what I had suspected
Lol.

I do find the yellowish-green ( think it's called chartreuse)buds very attractive.

Lol.

I do find the yellowish-green ( think it's called chartreuse)buds very attractive.

My NL x NL has that same look to it. It’s got a similar smell too, except where the NL^2 smells more acrid, the Xanny is sweeter coffee or something.

Congrats on a lovely looking harvest :cheer:

Sorry I've not been here in a while, Chef! Been a time since I've had the chance to sit and read.

The scrog is looking great! Super fun way to grow, isn't it? I'm thinking my next round won't involve the net but I'm still deliberating on that one.

Pulling my chair back up!

Congrats on a lovely looking harvest :cheer:

Sorry I've not been here in a while, Chef! Been a time since I've had the chance to sit and read.

The scrog is looking great! Super fun way to grow, isn't it? I'm thinking my next round won't involve the net but I'm still deliberating on that one.

Pulling my chair back up!
Hay burdock, I got the stuff to grow some shrooms. Still have to prep everything and start but now I have the stuff to start.

Hay burdock, I got the stuff to grow some shrooms. Still have to prep everything and start but now I have the stuff to start.

Nice one, man!

If you're still needing any advice feel free to fire me a private message. I'm considering dabbling into some mycology at the end of this month. I've been eyeing up some Penis Envy spores

Nice one, man!

If you're still needing any advice feel free to fire me a private message. I'm considering dabbling into some mycology at the end of this month. I've been eyeing up some Penis Envy spores
I have a couple swabs of Penis Envy spores . I wish they would have been syringes insted of swabs. Now I need to figure out how to do those too but I am starting with Golden Teacher and one other one that I don't recall the proper name but I will be doing a Bulk Mono tub TEK on this grow then I will try with the swabs, Gotta figure out how to make Agar in Petr dishes and use it

That’s gonna be some good fun there PC, keep me posted how it goes for you.

This Cookies n Chem pheno 2 is looking very very close to ready. I’m not seeing a lot of clear here.

I was hoping to push this plant past my usual 9 weeks, but she’s 4 days shy of 8 and looking quite good.. I’m thinking I’ll keep watching her and take her within the week? What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom