Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

It’s been my davorite
Love those Xanadu buds, Brother! :love::bravo:
Yeah - that bud in your hand makes me want to try the Xanadu even more! Beautiful!
thanks guys! Yeah the live plant pictures didn’t exactly do justice to the buds. It looks absolutely primo now that it’s dried. Even the smallest larfiest nugs are still that frosty.
Sounds very nice then.
Yeah the CnC pheno1 is one of my favorites. It’s the chemovar I’ve grown the most by a long shot. This clone is shaping up to be the best one to date as well.

Your mom is super stretchy right? cause of the BH7 genes. My moms mostly stack nodes up really tight. The Sour Bubba mom is the only one that has longer internodes

My star pupil is like the polar opposite. Sometimes when I’m vegging a clone, I don’t notice any growth for a couple of weeks.. but further inspection shows there’s like 20-30 new side branches. To get the SP large you have to aggressively remove growth tips

Here’s some vegging plant photos.

first the Sour Bubba scrog

She’s due for another defoliation. I’m also going to put up the 18” trellis tomorrow night. I’ll defóliate, clean up any nodes I don’t want.. then we’ll be ready to flip about.

here we’ve got the IHG Terple. She’s got good stature. I just topped her a couple days ago and she hardly noticed. I’m gonna grow this girl as big as I can as she’ll be probably the last plant I flower before shutting down for a bit.

lastly, DNAGenetics‘ Confidential Cheese. She’s gotten lanky, I think cause of the weak ufo light she’s in. I just put her on stilts in the closet so that her top is passed the light and her lowers are right at proper level. Hopefully they’ll come up and join the top soon.

Oh yeah, she’s got 9s alright. It’s the coot mix man, I swear. You can do no wrong when growing in coot mix. (Don’t quote me on that) I’m gonna try to grow her into a big beefy girl. Hopefully I can finish her in a 7 gallon pot.

Back
Top Bottom