Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

It was actually a pleasant surprise, Amy! When I have trouble plants that don’t bulk right it doesn’t give me a lot of hope about the product.. but I think this’ll be a good one.

@Emilya to me it looks to be about 2% now

It was actually a pleasant surprise, Amy! When I have trouble plants that don’t bulk right it doesn’t give me a lot of hope about the product.. but I think this’ll be a good one.

@Emilya to me it looks to be about 2% now
not total... but up at the very top, in the buds themselves, not the leaves... 2% there.

I have a couple swabs of Penis Envy spores . I wish they would have been syringes insted of swabs. Now I need to figure out how to do those too but I am starting with Golden Teacher and one other one that I don't recall the proper name but I will be doing a Bulk Mono tub TEK on this grow then I will try with the swabs, Gotta figure out how to make Agar in Petr dishes and use it

I would definitely recommend doing the monotub first. Just watch the humidity and temp the tub is in. Moisture can cause mould before you have time to react. If you see any colours other than white in your mycelium, I suggest throwing it away straight away and DO NOT open it up. The contamination can be dangerous. There is the possibility of your mycelium bruising, but this is less common than contamination.

Did you buy the tub premade? Or have you made the substrate yourself?

That’s gonna be some good fun there PC, keep me posted how it goes for you.

This Cookies n Chem pheno 2 is looking very very close to ready. I’m not seeing a lot of clear here.

I was hoping to push this plant past my usual 9 weeks, but she’s 4 days shy of 8 and looking quite good.. I’m thinking I’ll keep watching her and take her within the week? What do you guys think?

Aww Chef, my man. Those colours :drool:

The tally is in, Xanadu comes in at just under 2.5oz; or 68 grams. Slightly below average for what I’ve done in my tent. I’m sure she would’ve done better if the environ was more to her liking

I would definitely recommend doing the monotub first. Just watch the humidity and temp the tub is in. Moisture can cause mould before you have time to react. If you see any colours other than white in your mycelium, I suggest throwing it away straight away and DO NOT open it up. The contamination can be dangerous. There is the possibility of your mycelium bruising, but this is less common than contamination.

Did you buy the tub premade? Or have you made the substrate yourself?

Aww Chef, my man. Those colours :drool:
I bought substrate that was sterilized and the Grain bags as well. I made the tubs out of totes , Painted the bottom black , cut the wholes. I am waiting for the grain bag to colonize then I will make sure everything is nice and clean and sterol then I will fill the tubs and wait for that to colonized then cover it with a casing of coco coir and wait

14853B11-5AFA-42DD-A279-2BD03163A91D.jpeg
man that is pretty and you take nice pics to looking good chef!

The Xanadu or the Sour Bubba? The Sour is the one cross where the Bubba genes don’t just completely dominate. I’m pretty sure mines even diesel heavy. The Xanadu is a perfect Smoke for right before sleep. Maybe something will change a bit in the cure, but I doubt it

Good looking plant, can’t wait to hear what the terp profile is on her.
I’ve grown this pheno 3 times now. She’s got a very pepper forward fuel smell. Smoke too much and she’ll give you the fear every time

Back
Top Bottom