Chemdawg - Dutch Treat - Bubbleberry - Tora Bora

novice101

This is my second grow so i decided to post it and see what happens.

plants being grown: tora bora, chemdawg, bubble berry and dutch treat.

being grown in soil ( fox farm ocean blend with fox farm happy frog fert.)

being grown in a grow tent with cfl's and t5 for veg then either my 600 or 1000wt hps for bloom

so far the girls are doing rather good, i have 13 plants packed inside of 8sq feet of space for the time being, once i bud them out i will take shifts of 6-7 at a time and rotate them.

i have had most of my girls about 2 weeks so far and they are thriving. the dutch treats are way more thinner and spindly then say, the bubbleberry.. dont know if that is normal since this is my first time dealing with this strain.

i will post weekly picks and logs as well as the time goes by.:thumb:

Re: Chemdawg, dutch treat, bubbleberry, tora bora

Looks nice ... all ladies or ?

OH YEAH, they are all ladies,, they came from clones.. took my weekly pics today and ill get to posting them shortly.. the dutch treat has hit the 2 ft mark though she is still lanky,, im thinking cause of the sativa dominance, the rest are just bushing out.. probably going to have to 12/12 the D.T. real soon or they will outgrow my grow tent.

DSCF21591.JPG
DSCF21523.JPG
DSCF21493.JPG
DSCF21381.JPG
DSCF21453.JPG
DSCF21482.JPG
DSCF2133.JPG
DSCF21262.JPG
DSCF21151.JPG

last three pics, i dont know how i uploaded them or why, they were from last week.. must have been getting high on my own supply.

these dutch treats are growing so fast its unbelievable.. today they are another 3inches tall. im going to move them to the flowering stage on monday, i think. otherwise they will be too big for my indoor grow. figure they will grow another 1 1/2 feet by the time they are done budding.

put the dutch treats under the 1000wt HPS today, ill start them on 12/12 here tomorrow and see how it goes, the one girl is measuring at 26 inches, figuring she will be over three feet by the time she is harvested... we will see. the rest of them are right behind her, the smallest being just under the 2 foot mark.

well the dutch treats have been under the 1000wt for 3 days and they are just loving it. my tallest one is up to my hip now. i also put the tora bora under the 12/12 reg. and after just 2 days she is actually starting to show pre flowers... its nuts. i tried and put the other girls into flowering but for some reason the leaves started to fold both long ways and some width wise as well. dont know what that was from but i decided to put them back into veg, let these dutch treats get about 1/2 way done budding then i will start budding the other ones. this way they will grow some more AND ill be spreading out my harvests so ill keep more meds for me over time. ill take some more pics on friday and post them.

i know its been awhile but i have been running around and busy as a mo-fo.. here is a little update. the Dutch treats are now at 4 ft 7 in tall, they have tech. been on 12/12 for almost 5 weeks, but ill say they have actually only been budding for going on 3 now. they have little nugs that are growing daily, the top cola looks as if it is going to be around 12-14 inches long if they keep going like they are since they are just about touching eachother now................... the chem dawg is looking rather nice, i was smart in topping her so often because she probably has around 12 top colas going on. the plants are only around 2ft tall but i think will yield a couple oz with no prob. the bubble berry are in that "ugly" stage right before they start filling out with nugs. the ones they have are coming along nicely as well. the OG KUSH that i have (reg OG and an OG ac ) are still in veg, they measure at just about 24 inches and bushy, especially the reg OG, the ac is actually taller and thinner then the reg one. i have also added some clones to my garden, another dutch treat (since she grows so fast) and another chemdawg.... i have also acquired two White Castle's which are in veg and about 18 in tall at the moment. i will post pic's as soon as i can, I'm without a camera atm.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom