My First Grow - DNA Multi-Strain In Soil Under 400W HPS

Re: My first grow- DNA Multi-Strain in soil under 400w HPS

and are these first signs of flowering or just growths?

DSC_0057_1_.jpg

Just regular growth m8. get this on both male n female plants

:peace:

Nice journal dude.

It's gonna get crowded in there adding more. good luck with that.

12/12 from seed will not necessarily mean they will stay small. Check Doc Buds grow, he does all 12/12 from seed and he gets plants 4 ft tall.

I did 12/12 from seed in my papaya grow and they got pretty big. They usually lean towards a huge main cola that way, but I see you are good at topping and LST which will help. 12/12 is how they grow near the equator naturally and I'm sure some sativas reach 8-10 ft no problem.

Thanks HashHound, If it does get too crowded in there I'm sure I can find a home for one or two of them.
I still have plenty of floor space in my room and i'm really just growing them because I have them.
If they die or get too big I'm not losing anything as I can get more seeds sent for free.

Thanks for popping in with good advise :peace:

it is true, some 12-12 from seed can be 3 or 4ft tall, it all depends on growth and growing conditions, lights, nutes etc etc, so it all depends, but my 12-12 from seed got me 20g but i didnt keep any side branches as i was growing them in a 2ltr pop bottle, but im sure if it was grown in a normal size pot and left to grow it would give you a bigger yield, with autos you need to give them as much light as possible, giving an auto 12-12 from seed just wont give you the best results, some autos produce over 4oz per plant but at a longer grow schedule, my 12-12 from seed took 8 weeks but this is strain dependant, ive got another 2 growing under 12-12 from seed in my journal so ill see what im getting off these before i decide on a room full,
1 x 2ltr hempie = 20g per plant
10 x 2ltr hempie = 20gper plant x 10 = 200g every 8 weeks
a room full of hempies os 100x 2ltr hempies = 20g per plant x 100 = 2000g every 8 weeks, more than enough for anyone, only problem is having all the seeds, but i could see 10 of these been no problem

+ reps man! The ladies are looking great!

Thanks mate

Some picture updates with lights out.

Also i knocked my little prop tray over n bent/snapped 2 of them. One seems fine, not so sure bout the other. We shall see.

DSC_0091_1_.jpg
DSC_0089_1_.jpg
DSC_0087_1_.jpg
DSC_0085_1_.jpg
DSC_0083_1_.jpg

Pistils ?

DSC_0082_1_.jpg

side question....

Why do you think my journal is not very popular?

I'd appreciate any tips on how to make future journals better for everyone.

Shmok

Your journal seems OK to me.

Some journals I just can't figure out. One of mine is only like 6 pages. I don't stray from the subject much.

Some I visit are 3 or 4 pages a day, and mostly seem like they should be a blog. They are guys discussing all sorts of things that don't necessarily pertain to their grow, which is cool, after all it's their journal. And all we have to do is wait til it's time to smoke it. Between planting and then, if a grow goes smooth, all there is to do is show off some pics and answer a few questions if anyone has any.

I like the ones with a lot of particulars about the grow methods, strains, pics, questions, experiences etc.

And some might be visiting yours and not commenting or joining, but they still may be checking it out.

It does make one feel good when we receive positive comments and likes about out grow.

Thanks HH. I got the feeling that 'coz i didn't have much problems that's why it was quiet(hoping i guess).

I thought my strains are pretty decnt although they are not all advertised in the journal heading.

always good to learn, hope someone pick up something from it anyway, as i have done with many other journals.

you got over 130 replies and over 2300 views that ani't to bad

my last one got 81 replies and 0ver 3300 wiews.

I know that isn't many as some of the more popular ones, but it is kool to know over 3000 times someone took the time to take a peek at my journal and toss in a few replies and likes.

I can't share my grow with any locals, so I share here with fellow passionate growers.

you got over 130 replies and over 2300 views that ani't to bad

my last one got 81 replies and 0ver 3300 wiews.

I know that isn't many as some of the more popular ones, but it is kool to know over 3000 times someone took the time to take a peek at my journal and toss in a few replies and likes.

I can't share my grow with any locals, so I share here with fellow passionate growers.

Yeah I'm the same mate. Only a couple of my really good mates know about my groom but i want to tell everyone lol

This is only safe way to say "LOOK AT MY GROW EVERYONE" hehe

yea man every time i see your plants makes me wish they were mine lol

Yeah mate seems your having some issues, hope you get it sorted but. Don't quit!

hows everything going mate, dont worry about your journal, the longer your on here the more people will come and have a look, go check out other journals and introduce yourself, have a look at what others have got going on, it took me a while to get growers on my journal, but as soon as people get to know you the more they will come and look, your doing a good job anyway so dont worry to much

Everythings going fine thanks Paul.

Nothing much to report other than the Sleestack is defo a female and has just been pulled over for some LST.

All seedlings have sprouted fine and seem ok since I knocked the prop tray over.

The two big girls are coming along nicely.

I'll leave it another couple days before putting some more pics up.

some pics. hgk, then chocolope, then sleestack then the babies.

DSC_00846.jpg
DSC_00854.jpg
DSC_00865.jpg
DSC_008313.jpg
DSC_00897.jpg
DSC_00917.jpg
DSC_00927.jpg
DSC_00947.jpg
DSC_00958.jpg
DSC_00968.jpg
DSC_009710.jpg
DSC_009811.jpg