Chenzi's Perpetual Experiment

Day 59 veg; In the tent this morning
IMG_036527.jpg
IMG_036723.JPG
IMG_036926.JPG
IMG_037026.JPG

All girls seem very happy with their new homes:cheer:

Update Day 61 veg; Well, girls are looking happy !!
Yesterday afternoon at lights on I performed a little "Bondage" on a couple of the girls, using some plastic coated wire to spread them out.
Fortunately ,no breakages. I have never used any bennies before so it's quite exciting to see the way they are progressing, especially the smallest WW, she looks "angry" and full of vigour. All the others are looking healthy and almost ready to flower, photo's to follow.

Well I've been busy this morning !! I bought another ballast yesterday and spent this morning setting up my "other room".
Another 600 watts of joy :cheer:, And separated the widow's and the Jack, these girls are switching to the GLR routine with a metal halide.
I have just hooked up a flouro for the wake up call, and will check to make sure all is good tonight with the MH.
In the tent i have the TW girls and mumma bear, which have all been switched to 12/12 to flower.
This morning whilst giving the TW'S a dunk in rainwater, I had an accident with one causing a branch to break, so i quickly taped her back together. Fingers crossed all is ok ? It has happened before and the masking tape worked a treat. I will post some photo's later tonight.

So is this a hybrid hydro system using hand watering technique ? I think I understand and therefore it is interesting grow setup comrade! It must be nice not listening to pumps all day.

Yea veg is mehhh... nobody gets excited until flower :laughtwo:

But truth be told, a strong start to the show makes for great finishes. Looking good so far!

Did you figure out what was the cause for those yellow leaves with deficiency?

Vlad

Lol yeah watching the explosive growth ,stretch and how a strain develops in good fun ... i do like your training there you have a bit goin on looks great bud ,mainlining is something id like to try with a couple bagseeds i just sprouted , does it seem like a long way to veg rather than lst . Those plants are the same age right? Hey nice bit of lst aswell very close internodes on that plant.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom