Chenzi's Perpetual Experiment

And now in the veg tent;
IMG_059333.jpg
IMG_059431.JPG

I have been thinking of gifting the Jack, to a friend as I would like more room to flower the other girls.
Opinions anyone ....?

I have space !!!!

My 2 year old seeds are almost gone and proving hard to pop :lot-o-toke:

congratulations on a nice flowering start! they all look beautiful.

Vlad

Ok ok Chenzi! Your garden is incredibly gorgeous. You've got it going on! I can tell the passion and love is abundant. Keep it up.

If you think you need room. Gift her away! I've had to give girls away because of space and it's a great way to spread the love and avoid killing healthy plants.

Let's get this party started :party:

Ps. You awake yet?

IMG_063134.jpg
IMG_063227.jpg

And now the not so smaller WW
IMG_063826.jpg
IMG_064029.jpg

The seeds I planted, well 50% success rate on germination. The other one that started to pop didn't make it.
I also discovered this morning that the half strength feed i gave them yesterday was diluted with rw,was ph 4.8, oops !! I hope I don't kill them. I have adjusted the ph of the mix and hope they survive.

Good morning to all.Today is day 16 in flower and i'll apologise in advance for the photo's, I haven't adjusted any this morning, iv'e been watching the Hurley Pro live from trestles. I got caught short and missed seeing my veg tent altogether,but as i'm running the G.L.R I'll get to see em @ 2.30pm,so no biggie.
Anywho, in the flower room;
IMG_064632.jpg
IMG_064735.jpg
The tops are all starting to puff up now
IMG_065027.jpg
IMG_065128.jpg

Here is the Mumma Trainwreck, Iv'e taken her out for a better photo to show her health and development.
This morning she needed feeding again and took 2.5 litres of Flores, ec 1.4 ph 6.0.
All things considered she's doing really well, she's been tortured as a mum for over 8 months and neglected, attacked by spider mites, starved of nutrients and now it's her turn to flower. I think she's doin ok, what do you think?
IMG_065534.jpg
IMG_065331.jpg

Good morning peoples, had another late night watching the surfing but managed to get a bit of work done as well.
Did a light defoliation in flower room, they are all looking fantastic,very healthy indeed. Looking at the photo's there is a little purpling of leaf stems but i'm not concerned, as They are Purple TrainWreck after all . The girls in the the veg tent are also looking fantastic and the pots are light enough to feed, this time with a mixture of the sea magic organic preparation combined with Great White and bubbled overnight.They also got a foliar feed of the sea magic. All girls have been fed with with the "brew" this morning.
Whilst i'm writing this there is story on the box arguing for legal medical use here in oz.Dr Andrew Katelaris is a very passionate and committed member for the case for legal use and his opponent , for the australian medical association, some tool named "Parnus" is trying to protect his buddys at big pharma by slowing down the process. I think it will still be a way off somehow...?
Anywho, back to business, some photos to follow.

Back
Top Bottom