Chenzi's Perpetual Experiment

Thanks Spart, the action will start pretty soon.
Most people just wanna see flowers and thats cool, but like Vlad said, A strong start makes for a strong finish !! I guess we'll see.
I was reading Weaselcrackers journal last night, very entertaining, and came to the same conclusion, there are many different ways to arrive at the same place and although it may be cliche, or cheesy even, it's more about dealing with the hurdles and the curve balls we are thrown along the way. It's great when everything goes to plan, but it rarely does !! So stay tuned and watch as I attempt not to" F "this up !!
It will be interesting to see how the AK 47 goes ,as I usually grow mostly clones. So grab some popcorn and watch this space , more photo's to come.

In the flower tent this morning Day 5:
IMG_047030.jpg
IMG_047131.JPG
IMG_047335.jpg
IMG_047531.jpg
IMG_047434.JPG
These last 3 photos are for the Vlad, Yes i think she's coming good mate, i just upped the feeding on her:morenutes:

Today is day 7 in flower: This morning I have another AK 47 seed sprouting, bringing my germination average up, just one to go now.
Not much to report otherwise, all good in flower tent, all happy.
In the veg room things are looking good too. Had to water the not so small WW with rw and cali magic, and will feed with a Great white and fish fert tea tomorrow. Photo's to follow.

Good morning everyone.Today is day 10 in flower and the girls are reaching upwards, average height of TrainWrecks is about 15 inches. They were all about 12 inches tall at the switch,so an increase of 3 inches so far. The larger mumma TW i didn't measure to begin with so I have no idea if she will stretch the same ? All have been foliar fed with RNA Uber this morning. I am alternating the foliar feeds between the organic fish and kelp extract and the Uber. A friend gave me some of this to try and it seems to make em happy so i guess i'll continue.
Ok ,some photo's.First, the veg room;
IMG_056530.jpg
IMG_056632.JPG

IMG_056929.jpg
IMG_057929.jpg

This morning is Day 11 in the flower room, and I have moved the flowering girls into my other room, and swapped the veg room girls into the tent. I have been watching my humidity and noticing that it's a little high for flowering, and the other room is equipped with a temp and fan speed controller, it made more sense to do the switcheroo .
The veg girls all got a feed this morning with vega and cal mag, ec 1.4 ph 6.0 with the exception of the AK seedlings.
I have topped up the pot of the smallest one with some more Terra mix, Making it appear smaller, but giving it the opportunity to grow some more roots. Photos to follow.

Back
Top Bottom