Cherma Medical Cannabis Grow

Well here are some after shots of Sweet Blue, the upper half of her was cut and 7.4 oz's were netted. The lower half looks like another 9oz's Dried & Trimmed. 16.4 oz's in 135 days from seed = Good Strain: Canadian Seeds.
The buds however were so fat that some mold came into them during these summer months here. It also is Hurricane season and there was some extra lot of rain in the begining of the summer, that contributed to the extras mold.

Upper half Sweet Blue Dried and Trimmed coming in at 7.4 oz's
IMG_6249lo_Sweet_Blue_top_half_plant_7_4_ozs_dry.JPG

Sweet Blue Base Stock 135 days old
IMG_6338lo_Sweet_Blue_base_stock.JPG

Bud shot SB
IMG_6258lo_Sweet_Blue.JPG

Bud Shot SB
IMG_6606lo_Sweet_Blue.JPG

Bucket Full of Buds ready to hang dry
IMG_6601lo_A_bucket_of_flowers_all_trimmed_and_ready_to_hang.JPG

Lemon Mist getting bigger and starting to stack up
IMG_6391lo_Lemon_Mist_120_days_and_going_strong.JPG

The Bucket Runneth Over
IMG_6616lo_My_bucket_runneth_over.JPG

5 gallons of sweet sticky
IMG_6602lo_5_plus_Gallons_of_sweetness.JPG

1st Ladies
IMG_6466lo_First_Ladies_getting_set_to_bloom.JPG

:peace:

Thanks guys for the great kudos, it's been a whille so here is some updates below: surf: A wonderful trip abroad to chill with the best of best and endure hours and hours of the most pleasurable smoking:ganjamon: with some of the finest & truest cannabis artists, kings and queens of the times, along with the Highest and most respected Cannabis Warrior on the planet!!- "I did meet that man and smoke with him" :smokin: The Black Trichrome Packed Goo was a major hit so to speak, the worst that maybe happened was the beautiful new Sweet Blue flowers were totally compacted as an oversight in secrecy was performed in order to meet the demand. They truly are all CHAMP's though to those who know. Those out there tune into Sunday Nite Stu..catch the live in action 420 mag and rolled doobie performing for over 2million viewers.. :goodjob:

These below are dedicated to a long time cannabis warrior & dear friend of mine formerly of Springfield Oregon who retired 10 years ago to keep care of his heart which gave out sometime early Saturday Morning last week. A Hui Hou David Gropp "His Blue Sky"> we will miss your love and always remember your kind spirit, go now and fish with the sharks of the skies above and the waters beneath us. Mahalo for sharing your knowledge with us for all these years.:yummy:

IMG_6766lo_Pineapple_Express_Direct_Sweet_Tooth.JPG

I want to be just like her when I grow up
IMG_6765lo_I_wanna_be_just_like_her_when_I_grow_up.JPG

Blowing in the trades and filling in First Ladies
IMG_6790lo_Hawaiian_Style_Pineapple_Express_daily.JPG

IMG_6805lo_First_Lady_Sensi_Seeds_8-9_feet_tall_60_feet_circumference_3_plants.JPG

Coops Chronic: Via SF wellness Center: Type 1
IMG_6810lo_Coops_Chronic_2.JPG

Coops Chronic 420
IMG_6842lo_Coops_Chronic_420.JPG

IMG_6845lo_Coops_Chronic_420.JPG

Very beautiful ladies Cherma. Blowin' in the trades...how could they ever be happier? And pineapple picked ripe...what could be tastier? Not like the pineapple, papaya, mango we get over here, picked green never really ripening. Sweet life brah. :bongrip::surf:

Mouth wide open,at a loss for words.......just perfect,yes,just perfect.:peace:

what kinda sativa is that?
First Lady is a pure Afghani seed-strain offering the uniformity and rich flavour of old-time cultivars backed up with the vigour and punch of modern hybrid cannabis. This strain's direct ancestors originate in Afghanistan and Pakistan, in the high-altitude passes and lower steppes of the Hindu Kush, between Chitral and Kandahar.

The prized Cannabis Afghanica strains of these neighbouring regions share very similar genotypes and strong Indica growth patterns, having been selected over years or centuries to enhance the qualities prized in traditional hashish production - resin content, stocky growth and quick, heavy flowering.

The plants you are seeing are appr. 5 months old from seed. The 1st Lady performs well as when she flowers she is almost done. Her fast finishes astound me. I have grown this strain from Sensi Seeds 2 years in long season. Each plant last year yielded 25+ ounces each dried and trimmed. I suspect these that are 2 times as big will be 2+ lbs each.
I am selectively seeding them thruout. I.e.. 1st Lady X White Rhino -1st Lady X F.I. and hopefully I will have a Male of the 1st Lady here soon to keep her stock pure for next long season.

I have seeded her this season with a White Rhino Male to see if I can cross back a shorter stockier male. genetics are fun.

I also have seeded out my long term almost 3 year Sweet Tooth with W.R.
The Fucking Incredible is being purposely bred to seed. I understand this seed bank in Canada has shut down. We may have received some of the last original F.I. henceforth the breeding.
I have and do also understand that "seed bank" never shipped to many people, who ordered from them in the last 60 days. I could not and cannot & will not recommend them ever. Do not even try them anymore.

Coops Chronic and Coops Chronic 420 are a strain that was brought into Hawaii from a well known SF Club as it one of their prize strains. I have renamed her to the responsible party getting it over here. Very high in Trichrome content, easy to clone, adapts well indoors or outdoors, flowers in a short time once she starts. A, grape / lemon bouquet, tied with an earthy hash spiced peppery taste. An effect of the frontal lobe, top of the head area buzzing brightly, with a pleasant smiling easy body drawl behind it. I have yet sampled the Coops Chronic 420 as it is drying. I believe that phenotype is the best of this breed, and will be winner all ways around.

wow those aren't sativas they look as lanky as nepalese highland landrace i've been dying to grow

Thanks Fly, Dave was a great guy and a master Kayak Fisherman of the Pacific out here. Appreciate the compliment from another pro gro bro.
Long season here is winding down out here in Hawaii. The sun is setting much earlier and the night time temps are down to 70 here at 1000 ft elevation. Soon to be near 65 degrees.
The indicas are seeded for this winters outdoor crops, I like the short 60-75 day strains in winter. They produce well. The long season big, tall & fat ones are nice too.
** Sunrise Below**
IMG_7344lo_Sunrise_from_the_end_of_the_Island.JPG

**View of S.E.bottom of Hawaii Island **
IMG_7371lo_The_bottom_of_Hawaii_Island_das_it_brah.JPG

IMG_7368lo_2_1st_ladies_in_full_bloom_from_250ft_away.JPG

**My View while writing / working**
IMG_7364lo_View_for_Cherma_looking_out_over_the_end_of_the_island.JPG

Back
Top Bottom