Cherma Medical Cannabis Grow

:passitleft:swamp, freak, harry, minus, nunya biz, appreciate the positive words and encouragement. I consider myself privledged for being able to provide legally for another. Soon I hope our new changes in Hawaii go into effect so that we can be Caregivers for up to 5 patients and allows 12 plants instead of 7 and 7 oz's instead of 3 oz's. It is a move in Hawaii to progress forward and it is welcome.:smokin:

Sounds like Hawaii and Oregon are going in opposite directions, I'm hopeful the powers that be allow those changes to take place in Hawaii. Is it 12 in flower or twelve total? I would love to see your garden double, hehehe.

This question is way off topic, Im sorry for that but I really want to know if Hawaii has carnivorous plants and if you've ever used them for insect control? Oregon has a few, but they are endangered so i cant use them. I just think it would be neat to have a few in the garden and wondered if you'd ever tried them even as a novelty.

The 12 plants has no specifities in the Bill HB226. We are waiting final approval since it has now passed legislation for the 2nd time. Being a caregiver for only one patient (current laws) this new bill would allow us up to 5 patients and 60 plants, 35 ounces.

Not that I am aware of except over in the East Part of the Island Puna district there was an article of a botanist that has some carnavor plants.
A praying manti is the nearest I get down here.

it is hard to show an ol boy after 30+ years of growing what does work and what does not. I literally see so many amongst constantly adjusting ph in soil conditions, and jerking things around. I understand that in various conditions this is needed.
I am more pragmatic in my approach to soil building, and had some of the best mentors in this industry over 30 years ago teach me many things that take decades others to realize or learn or be taught.
(KISS) Keep it Simple Simon, is still how I approach things.

Cherma,
I wouldn't change a thing that you are doing. You have some of the best looking plants. Purely amazing.

On your soil, I see what you used for this grow. Are all of your plants grown in the same soil mix? Do you ever adjust certain ingredients in the soil based on a specific variety or strain?

Thanks for all of your knowledge (& all the grow experts). Whenever I see your post in other grow journals, I was read what you have to say.

Thanks Bonehead, your compliment is well taken.
Yes all plants are grownin the same soil mix in Veg, and in flowering. The flower beds are designed for that purpose, and mixed accordingly. The early stages of vegging are a realtive mild balanced soil mix.
Certain varieties do take a while to overcome obstacles in their respective needs and requirements, but tend to fall in line after adjusting. Cannabis is a great hardy plant that can adapt to many conditions allover the world. It is truly amazing.

Aloha fellow cannabis observers and forum members:
Finally after some time off and some water sports:surf:
IMG_4754lo_over_the_top.JPG

I am back to the regular grind :roorrip:.
I did not show my last grow. "White Widow" and " Snow" and as always the Sweet Tooth, I will not mention the seed bank that these 2 varieties of seeds were from. I am in contact with them. I wanted something different, and from somewhere else. Hmmm.. adjustments are greatly needed for any Genetics to come over to Hawaii's environment,and be grown. The outcome was a far cry from what I would expect from Quality Genetics. I am very picky, as growing Cannabis for over 30+ years.
Anyway, getting back in the loop for all aboard the train ride into Short, Mid & Long Season grows.
I planted 10 Mexican (Zacatecas) seeds, that were a gift from a well qualified long time grower friend. The original smoke for me was incredible. Buds were Fat, Calyxs were big, Massive Trichromes, Taste was sweet smooth and packed a Sativa Punch that immobilized the frontal Lobe area. Great energetic high. These were planted in the beggining of Long Season, or so I thought it was compared to most of the previous years. We have had a long winter season over here. If seeds are started in February or March most plants go long season or BIG. These happened to get to a foot and bud out. Except 2 that went to app 3.5 - 4ft and are in full oin bud. Out of 10 seeds, 9 were Female. No Hermies. They have between 2 weeks and 45 days left to finalize.

Successfully planting Sensi Seeds " First Lady" in 2008 each plant came off with over 25 Oz each dried, trimmed and cured. Average length of Vegging time to finishing was 5 - 6 months. First Lady comes on full and strong from the start. She finishes fast and furious. Buds are Small to Medium size and packed tightly with enormous amounts of Trichromes. The High is devastatingly strong. These are originally from the Northern regions of Afganistan and Pakistan border.

IMG_5217lo_1st_lady_and_Mex_Sativa_80_sq_ft.JPG

* Mixed bed
IMG_5199lo_Sweet_Tooth_30_sq_ft_full.JPG

* Sweet Tooth
IMG_5201lo_Sweet_Tooth_2_weeks_flowering.JPG

* Sweet Tooth tried true and strong
IMG_5185lo_WW_inside.JPG

* White Widow last one standing. Previous grow not posted on this.
IMG_5183lo_WW_2_final.JPG

* White Widow inside branch
IMG_5174lo_First_Lady_60_days.JPG

* First Lady
IMG_5168lo_Shoert_season_Mex_w_First_Lady_and_WW.JPG

* Mixed Bed, Mexican and First Lady
IMG_5170lo_Zacatecas_Flowers.JPG

* Sweet Subtle Zacatecas Mexico Flower 50 days from seed app 22" tall
IMG_5151lo_First_Lady_60_days_from_seed.JPG

* First Lady
IMG_5138lo_MK_Ultra_x_White_Rhino.JPG

* Mk Ultra x White Rhino (Mauka Kane Gary Good strain)
IMG_5137lo_Sweet_Blue_1.JPG

Sweet Blue from (Mauka Kane Gary Good strain)

Great to be back and in forum 420, I appreciate all your patience, love and understanding.
Thanks L8, The Mexican Variety is coming into bud already in the mixed pic shot. They are quite a variety of phenotypes within that strain.

SW, again mahalos for the compliment. I will be posting up some finish bud pics from the last grow, that did not make it into forum.

Swamp, Thanks, yeah been awhile, you left for a few days and wow I did, family was in town, and had to take care of other business dealings, 420 annual celebration.
we have been real busy out here and also in forum as 420 Mag has, gee, gotten bigger lately.. We could not do it without you guys.

resinator yes a sweet grow, of the Sweet Tooth, this is my preference after obtaining this strain 2.5 years ago. The Frist Lady rocks long season and is my favorite big n tall strain, thus far.

you definitely are a master grower cherma,, if i was to have a designated grower,, i would absolutely be blessed to have one half as talented as you are,, +rep,,

Back
Top Bottom