Cherma Medical Cannabis Grow

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love your garden Cherma.......The colors are magic.. I can see I am going to have to pick at your brain a little bit more, and sponge up some of your knowledge. Thanks for the beautiful shots and all the info you are spreading about... :peace:

Thanks ffr, I would love to open up a Bud & Breakfast out here, we do have the room to do so. 420 friendly? Why yes of course Ms. Mary

That's a great idea. I've always wanted to do that. Just think of all the interesting people you'd meet. ;-)

Thanks Harry, I appreciate the compliment, I'll pass it on to the ladies.

Insider, It is not that I " Don't Care" about the ph factors, is that it is hard to show an ol boy after 30+ years of growing what does work and what does not. I literally see so many amongst constantly adjusting ph in soil conditions, and jerking things around. I understand that in various conditions this is needed.
I am more pragmatic in my approach to soil building, and had some of the best mentors in this industry over 30 years ago teach me many things that take decades others to realize or learn or be taught.
(KISS) Keep it Simple Simon, is still how I approach things.

Ms Fox well for now a tent in an tropical coffee field with bananas, oranges, tangerines, papayas, mangoes, avocados, an outhouse & outdoor shower, is all that is available for now. The view is great.

Wow,Cherma, wish i could get away with a garden like that around here. i live in ma. where you'll only find streets & sidewalks & nosey nieghbors looking over their fences into our 7 sq ft backyards. Those ladies are so fat,beautiful & colorful. they are truly a treat for both body & eyes. keep up the great work under the great hid in the sky. they're enuf to make any east coaster GREEN with envy!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh when does the soonest flight to hawaii leave?....................Nug

Oh when does the soonest flight to hawaii leave?....................Nug
Tomorrow, Mahalos Nug, I appreciate your compliment.
Lived in the country since I left the city in 1975. Or what I called a city.
Indoor gardens are also fun to have if one can have one.
This sounds weird But, I too, have to have a Big City fix and get of the Island every now and then.

great looking plants, Cherma. They are making my mouth water!

Peace and good growing:rollit:

5turbo,HappyKittty, four20friend, thanks for the compliments and kudos. Things are winding down on the Sweet Tooth for this round. The 3 sativas are on 75 days flowering, and full. The Sweet Tooths have been removed now and are curing. The clones are ready alomost to go back in those areas. Initial weigh ins have about each plant coming in at 3+ oz per plant dried and trimmed. 6 Sweet Tooths net thus far is 19+ oz'dry trimmed. Curing is now underway I cure fully for 2 weeks after dry time.

I will be starting up or have already the Dutch Seeds, White Widow and Ice strains this is going in another Journal soon to be posted. Also the Romulen x Skunk that I bred last year in May, has also been started to see how that strain comes in.
The Sweet Tooth x Skunk straind and its 2 best of the breeds have been cloned and are in 1' tall stages, That will be tied into the WW Ice Journals. These 2 specific plants out of 6 were bred for their respective characteristics each one containing the best traits of Sweet Tooth & Skunk.
Here are some last shots of the Sweet Tooth prior to being cut. They went 50 days as last time it was 47 days. These 6 ST were all from Bud Clones. What a difference!!

Sweet Tooth x Skunk changing colors 2 pics
IMG_3536lo_ST_x_SK_mostly_ST_turning_colors_almost_done.JPG

IMG_3538lo_ST_x_SK_mostly_ST_almost_done.JPG

Sweet Tooth x Skunk mostly Skunk Traits
IMG_3535lo_ST_x_SK_mostly_SK_with_Raw_Paper_Doobie_before_cut.JPG

IMG_3532lo_ST_x_SK_mostly_SK_50_days_Done.JPG

IMG_3534lo_ST_x_SK_mostly_Sk_done_50_days.JPG

Sweet Tooth 50 days done
IMG_3528lo_ST_x_sk_50_days_more_to_go_yet.JPG

IMG_3523lo_ST_done_50_days.JPG

IMG_3517lo_St_done.JPG

Lower inside Branch
IMG_3505lo_St_done_50_days.JPG

IMG_3503lo_ST_done_50_days.JPG

Sativa with a blunt full too 75 days flower still has 2 weeks easy 15" circumference
IMG_3494lo_Sativas_at_75_days_flower.JPG

IMG_3497lo_Sativas_75_days_2.JPG

Sweet Tooth and Doobie
IMG_3493lo_St_done_50_days.JPG

IMG_3492lo_St_50_days_done.JPG
:peace::smokin::thanks:

You da man Cherma. I know what you'll be doing after two weeks curing time, that is if you haven't already dipped into it a little.

Love ya bro,
swampgas

swampgas mahalos, yeah 2 weeks is a long time, but luckily cut some down a few days earlier for the head, ya know gotta try some. Been busy around here. The rains a few weeks ago were great for everything but the ones in flower, finally they let up enough to allow the suns rays 10 days full on sun prior to cutting some down.
Yes the doobie was rolled with Raw King Size Premiums papers and a Raw (Blunt Tip) inside for an easy,even draw when smoking.
I am starting up another Journal here as soon as I can upload, post and trim all at the same time. Dutch Seeds WW & Ice with Romulen x Skunk and Sweet Tooth mostly the WW & Ice though. Trimmed and manicured pics to arrive soon on the Sweet Tooth and St x SK.

Cherma, what an amazingly gorgeous garden! your plants look so loved and happy. healthy girls for sure!
i'd love to tent out in a grove :)

Back
Top Bottom