Ckridaa's Cookies Kush Grow

Hello my friends have a question when germinating after I put it in rockwool do I put it in the dark or put light on it

Hey my good friends I was. Wondering if I. Was over due to flip my plants I started this grow November 18th ill update my pics

Hello friends I'm trying my first time at cloning and I'm failing bad I take my cuttings from the bottom and from The Middle I trimmed them all down I cut the fan leaves dip them in clonex after being clipped at 45 degree angle put them in my Dome and I have them on 24-hour light I do not have a heating pad and they are in a dome they don't seem to stand up they all bend over after a few hours what am I doing wrong

Hey Chris I'm. Having clone problems I'll cut them at a 45 degree angle dip in clonex a few hours later they're bending over dying I got them in humidity Dome

Hey Chris I'm. Having clone problems I'll cut them at a 45 degree angle dip in clonex a few hours later they're bending over dying I got them in humidity Dome

Show some Pics of the Clones

I use Clonex works great, But the Clone needs to be a stable size stem

OK I'll send pictures soon as I get home I have been using clonex I cut them at 45 degree angle I got cuttings from the bottom in the middle put them in a humidifier Dome no heating pad though in a few hours later there bent over dying

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom