Ckridaa's Cookies Kush Grow

Check now joe

You did but instead of writing new there

Type on my new grow journal -help needed please . Then later once we get you going you can a mod I'll send you to who will edit your title better . is this making sense bud ?

Man I thought this was my journal
It totally is, but imagine how many journals are called " help", since 1994 when this site was lovingly created....lol. Now imagine having to search through them all to find and answer that....." I could have sworn I asked that before"....lol!? For your own sake, a personal journal is a great reference. Also, to be considered by a sponsor in the future......for whatever.....you need a completed grow journal. If you ever have a question that needs immediate attention, you can always go to "ask us anything".....multiple people usually chime I there.

Ck,

Once you fix the formatting of the journal you'll realize how lucky you are. The members you have already giving you a hand will be invaluable to your grow. I'm doing my first journal, and a few of the guys have saved me from a lot of mistakes and already altered the path of my plants.

This Is a great community, and you've stumbled into some of the best already.

Happy gardening,

:Namaste:

Are u on a computer or phone mostly????

Save a link to this thread on your computer, make it easy to find it again

Maybe think about a name change of your thread, like your name+strains your growing, then we can have the mods fix it for you

Then we can all come here to answer questions you have

Good luck my friend

On my phone how do I save link
When u log in, the tabs on top show different names...go to PARTICIPATED it shows threads you contribute to

Try that

Yep please set me up one last time
I'll let the mods know of the name change

Once you get a hang of navigation it's not too bad, ya got the posting pics figured out, that what most have issues with

I'm not a big LED guy, still learning, but I can say cheap is never good

Mars hydro has good lights, as does GROWant, both sponsors

600 vs 1000 basically is coverage space, and, may not even mean REAL watts.

What is your tent size?? And what kind of budget for lights

What is better 600watt led or 1000 don't know what to buy

Don't go by that go by square foot age what it covers in veg and flower

Also go buy it's ppfd value

You need to have the space to run the light and each unit you get can bay how hot the unit can get. So buyer be aware ...

Man both you guys are amazing for the info can not believe all the help I've getting thanks so much need to go do some measuring

Back
Top Bottom