CKS Candy Cane Feminized Seeds Autos - DWC Started Dec 2016

Country Devil

420 Member
Well I started 4 Candy Cane Autos as soon as I got them around Dec 10.. I didn't date them like I usually do because I wanted to see them turn on there own then switch them. I'm Assuming they are feminized, especially after reading everyone's trouble with them. Just means more to love and less room to love them in ;P

As such they grew to about 2ft 10 inches before I gave up and switched them to 12/12. I'll Post Pics in a bit, I'm going to go look over my equipment and list what I'm using. Kinda rigged some stuff together from old grows.

I'm going to start from the beginning after this post Maybe after I post some pics. I'm a bit organized even though I ramble a lot, So what I plan on doing is just keep editing and adding to my first few posts, and then leave the pics at the end that way the reader can quickly read everything instead of trying to swim through all the pages for the relevant information. I don't know, we will see what I do with the pics.

This post will be edited later to included everything I'm using, then it will include my steps to getting them where they are today. This will be the one I keep editing and adding to.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom