Grow Medicine - Soil - Candy Cane Auto CKS - Grow Journal - 2016

Day 59

Can someone tell me when a plant is considered to be in flower? I read that the plant is in flower when the plant stops streching mostly and the white hairs start to become dense, filling in the nodes. What do you think of the below pics and how long do you think it has been in flower? My guess is around day 50 most started to go into flower; if this is correct this means the plants have been in flower just over a week and have 6-7 weeks to go.

Thanks

IMG_062640.JPG
IMG_062536.JPG
IMG_062435.JPG
IMG_062342.JPG
IMG_062242.JPG
IMG_062138.JPG
IMG_061937.JPG
IMG_061838.JPG
IMG_062034.JPG

Day 60

Starting to fill in now; growing like a weed lol. Just noticed how frosty they look, yummy!

IMG_063944.JPG
IMG_063842.JPG
IMG_062640.JPG
IMG_062536.JPG
IMG_063541.JPG
IMG_063732.JPG

You are for sure in flower. Basically when the buds start actually forming and exit the preflower stage you're in flower. The buds will start forming and you will start to notice they are going to completely fill in those branches. I noticed in some of your top leaves are drooping. You letting them really dry out?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I noticed that too and I think it may be related to humidity as most of the time the room is around 55% RH. Also listening to a local grower I transplanted my Candy Cane 4 days ago, went from a 4 gallon bucket to 6-8 gallon. Most of the 10 did not show any signs of shock but two in particular seem not to like the transplant and I suspect over watering + transplant shock.

Yeah it's best to not move them during flower and from what I understand autos hate being transplanted. Just keep an eye on the droop. It's really early in flower for you. You'll want to bring humidity down and make sure air flow and ventilation is good for the rest of flower.

Day 64 - 2 Weeks In Flower

Not sure how long these are suppose to go as they only went in what I would call flower @ the 49'th day from seed. No Brown or orange hairs showing on bud and looks nice and frosty!

Any pointers on when to start to think about flushing would be appreciated.

GM

IMG_068443.JPG
IMG_068545.JPG
IMG_068346.JPG
IMG_068246.JPG
IMG_068146.JPG
IMG_068047.JPG
IMG_067947.JPG
IMG_067852.JPG
IMG_067745.JPG
IMG_067452.JPG
IMG_067548.JPG
IMG_067644.JPG
IMG_067339.JPG
IMG_067237.JPG
IMG_067142.JPG
IMG_063944.JPG

Kai420Fowler,do you have any pics and how far are ya along?
GM

Hey buddy you have a ways to go yet. Do you have a magnifier to watch your trics. Your lucky everybody else that's growing this round of candy cane autos is waiting for flower. I'm 64 days in right now and still no pistils. Gonna do a 8week flush this weekend and switch them to 12/12 on the lights. What is your light cycle now

Things are looking good and coming along great. When it comes to these auto candy canes they seem to just do their thing as the please. My two plants I planted at the same time are now in two different stages and have very different characteristics.

Your plants look like my plant that vegged and extra 1.5-2 weeks. I suspect I have roughly 4 weeks left on her, and I am thinking the same of yours.

My one who is almost ready I checked under the scope and I am at about 1/4 amber so probably will be chopping this weekend.

Yes I do
420-magazine-mobile1252119044.jpg
that is my first plant my second one is much smaller
420-magazine-mobile455116836.jpg
the smaller one was started outside the bigger one was started inside

Sent from my SM-G935T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What was the temp like outside?

I should add. The arms of the plant that have the individual little buds built up the branch are going to fill in and there won't be any space between buds.

Yea and I germinated them and everything on the same day but since it is smaller will it start to bud when it is smaller?

Yea and I germinated them and everything on the same day but since it is smaller will it start to bud when it is smaller?

Being an auto yeah, you have very little to no control on when they want to flower. All you can do is wait and see. The stem looks really thin on it. You should find some kind of prop and gently tie it up and support the stem and introduce a little fan if you don't already. Help it beef up.

Being an auto yeah, you have very little to no control on when they want to flower. All you can do is wait and see. The stem looks really thin on it. You should find some kind of prop and gently tie it up and support the stem and introduce a little fan if you don't already. Help it beef up.

Yea I need to get the stem to get stronger because I is constantly falling over

Back
Top Bottom