Grow Medicine - Soil - Candy Cane Auto CKS - Grow Journal - 2016

Beautiful! Excited to see final weight. You think you'd ever do this strain again? I don't think I would, based on how mine have done so far.

Beautiful! Excited to see final weight. You think you'd ever do this strain again? I don't think I would, based on how mine have done so far.

I have two clones that I forced out of flower and I will try to grow again, addressing the mistakes that I learned from this grow. One thing is I will use a much bigger pot as the one in the big 30 gallon bucket is doing the best out of all of them. I do not think i will grow more than two next round and add in some other strains.

Overall I am happy with results to date.

GM

I have two clones that I forced out of flower and I will try to grow again, addressing the mistakes that I learned from this grow. One thing is I will use a much bigger pot as the one in the big 30 gallon bucket is doing the best out of all of them. I do not think i will grow more than two next round and add in some other strains.

Overall I am happy with results to date.

GM

I have four. Three are in 10 or 12-gal pots, one in a 7gal. My tent is packed, and they're picking up 2 inches a day.

So damn touchy though. Seems everyone gets those brown spots on leaves right before flower.

I topped one. It was growing past everything else, now they're all pretty even.

Autoflower clones? I didn't think it worked that way. Neat!

As a rule you cannot clone autoflowers, as far as bringing them out of flower once they start. I did have to put my autos in a 12x12 light cycle for 2 weeks to get them to flower which I thought weird from the start.

GM

Yeah, my candy cane autos, from seed king (I think that's the name) are still not showing any signs of flower. Started them Nov 28th, was expecting to see more signs of flowering by now. It might be starting, like I said, gaining 2 inches a day as of recently. A few pre flowers, but not much.
Got a fungus gnat problem as well. Been letting em dry up pretty good between watering. I think they came in my Forest Farms soil.
I hate soil so damned much. Hate it.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom