Clones, with the use of the other parts of the MJ plant: has anyone tried it with success?

Herby Paisley

Leaf cutting, Leaf bud-cutting, Root cutting has anyone tried this type of cloning with success, instead of the traditional stem cut cloning? Trying to find more information about it. :)

They call it tissue culture it is more advanced.
Ya I know... lol Didn't want to sound all techy when asking for information but yes tissue culture in a petree- dish type growing was looking for more information about it, was going to take a stab at it one of these days.

Not sure if to many growers go that route but maybe someone will chime in.
I Hope so..... I've seen a video in a Marijuana factory were they clone this way was really interesting. Maybe its the chemist/biologist in me instead of the botanist this time, lol... I like trying new techniques. :)

...Hmm guess your right Beantownfan420 not a soul yet has chime in on the thread, guess maybe I will have to be the one to blaze the trail in this type of cloning on this forum yikes! lol

When I first started not long ago I took a fan leaf and stuck it in some dirt just to see what would happen. It did grow roots but that's about all. There was no stem for it to grow up & out from just a fan leaf with roots.

I cut the lowest branches off an autoflower at 14 days and got them to grow. They rooted in water in the windowsill, and grew into semi regular plants.
I’ve never done tissue culture so I can’t really chime in on that. Good luck though it sounds interesting!

I Hope so..... I've seen a video in a Marijuana factory were they clone this way was really interesting. Maybe its the chemist/biologist in me instead of the botanist this time, lol... I like trying new techniques. :)
Look up 420 solutions. They got a kid working for them that seemed cool. He explained how they do it pretty well, and why they do it. To keep a lot of genetics in a small space, and to keep sterile cuts and mothers. Petri dish’s bro... will work but they make other containers that are better for what we are trying to do.

Back
Top Bottom