bigblunts209

so i got 3 gdp clones in 4gallon buckets and 3 random seeds about 1 1/2 weeks in. they are under a supercharged t8 fluorescent and 4 x 100w equivalent cfls. im on a budget so i put foil on the wall behind them. i have one 5 in fan blowing across all the plants.

i need any tips on making this grow better thanks!

for now u seem good , Id suggest a gauge of some sort that shows what temps u have in there, u dont want to make it too hot as thats gonna be one of ur main issues growing in a limited amount of space.
Other then that seems like u got everything on the right track

Thanks. is that enough lighting ? i open the doors a couple times a day i've read that it should be enough ventilation for this amount of space is that true?

the plants look to be a good size for their age , if u want more yield potency etc u need a better lighting system honestly. MH and HPS. which means mo $$ which u just said isnt possible .
But i think u will be fine for now dont over think it and give them some TLC they will show u all the love back after a few months . anyhow get something to check the temp , as that will be a very important thing to keep on eye.

oN E BAY, what are the kelvin #s on your Cfls?
are you useing molasses?
more Cfls will help to

IMG_20254.JPG
IMG_20225.JPG
IMG_20196.JPG
IMG_20184.JPG
IMG_20215.JPG
IMG_20245.JPG
IMG_20236.JPG
IMG_20203.JPG
IMG_20176.JPG
IMG_20167.JPG

I grow with nothing but cfl's in a closet with a few 6inch clip on fans..One side of my closet is veg/clone station. For that i use 4 23w cfls and they grow great. Vegging doesnt need too much light, after all your more worried about flowers than leaves. On my flowering side of the closet i use 8 23w cfls (100w equ) and 2 65w (300w equ) and they bud perfect. I grow 8 plants under that light with mylar surrounding the closet. Buds are dense, sticky, ect... yes, rule of thumb is more light during flowering the better, but youo can grow good med quality buds on a budget. BTW, i strongly reccomend getting rid of the dirt and going to a simple hydro like i just did...DWC...look it up on these forums, plants grow twice as fast and much easier to manage the nute/ schedule...peace out and good luck!!!

I grow with nothing but cfl's in a closet with a few 6inch clip on fans..One side of my closet is veg/clone station. For that i use 4 23w cfls and they grow great. Vegging doesnt need too much light, after all your more worried about flowers than leaves. On my flowering side of the closet i use 8 23w cfls (100w equ) and 2 65w (300w equ) and they bud perfect. I grow 8 plants under that light with mylar surrounding the closet. Buds are dense, sticky, ect... yes, rule of thumb is more light during flowering the better, but youo can grow good med quality buds on a budget. BTW, i strongly reccomend getting rid of the dirt and going to a simple hydro like i just did...DWC...look it up on these forums, plants grow twice as fast and much easier to manage the nute/ schedule...peace out and good luck!!!

post pics please??

i can, but feel free to take a look at my pics osted in my profile...theres a pic of my light and my last crop...ive added 4 more 23w cfls since then

Back
Top Bottom