Closet grow

ChefTim420

My space is 3x5x8 .Ihave about 12 plants.They were baout 2ft when i went to 12 + 12 cycle.They have been on tthis cycle for a week .When can I start looking for signs to distinguish the sex of each plant ?

the females will have pistil's, the males will have, i dunno watthe tech term is, but i call em dicks, the look like spermies, look around on the thread, "is this a male?"
theres a pic of wat iam talkin about

I know how to tell m from fm ,I want to know how long after i start the flowering stage before they start showing signs of being m or fm

Thanks, Loos like i'm going to start 2006 without any bud unless someone comes thru for me .Smoke one for me ,go ahead and make it 10 or 20 lol

any pics commin out? i understand not having a camera, i had some growing strip teas going on in my thread for a minute there as 420 put it.

Been awhile since i updated this.Started with 20 seeds.Gave 3 away that turned out to be male(glad i got rid of those .Have gotten rid of 4 males myself and rid of 3 runts.That leaves 10.I know for sure 3 of those are girls.2 look promising .My 4 large plants haven't shown their sex yet,and the 1 medium lnt hasn't either.I'm so excited i got the 3 girls.Hope i can figure the pic thing out.would like for you guys to see them.

I have 8 FM's out of 10.Hopefully the 2 will be female My shortest plant is already showing buds up and down the stalk'starting a nice little cola on top.Able to see all the little pistles every where .They look so cool under a magnifying glass

I have pics on my PC but I can't get the damn things to upload.I don't feel comfortible asking just anyone to personally show me.

I was going to PM you about this but yoru box is full.
You said you didn't want to ask any one personally to help, so I'm just going to help without you asking me.
You can upload pics here. When you go to upload the pics you have to right click on the pic after it is uploaded and then copy the location and then paste it in the image prompt when you click on the insert image icon, the little mountaints. Thats it, easy as pie. Oh make sure they are resized to a decent size to, some where around 600x400 or something like that I think is the going rate around here.

Peace
-Brett

PS I won the race Teg, I can still edit the post too :)

Here you go bro.

ClosetGrow001.jpg

ClosetGrow002.jpg

ClosetGrow003.jpg

ClosetGrow004.jpg

ClosetGrow005.jpg

ClosetGrow006.jpg

Thanks again NDW.They look alot differant now.I'll try post more pics later.But right now i'm waitng on the man,in this case the woman.Hopefully she'll come thru with some good smoke.

thanks for the help guys.I got rid of 1 more male.8females 1 still not sure about.This my first time indoors.Any more help would be aprreciated.I,m going to try to add 1 more light this weekend .That should give me 2 135wt and 2 150wt.2 of these are full spectrum.The little thing of having to hide them from the AC man didn,t harm them.

Back
Top Bottom