Closet grow

Click on that link in your last post. Right click on the picture. Go to properties. Go the the address section and copy the address. Then come back here and click the little picture that looks like a mountain with the sun and yellow background. paste the address in the box that pops up and click ok . Then write whatever you want to write and click post.

IMG_00091.JPG

the suspected hermie

It,s got alot of bud sites.But like i said I found only 1 single flower near the bottom of the stalk.Thanx man.It's been such a paintrying to figure this out.I knew it had to beasy getting the pics on here.Not to puter litirate.

It was definately a hermie.After I separaed it from the girls I found more sacks around a few of the buds.Also found the begining of seed sackswith immature seeds.Glad I got it away.I going to let it finish.It's in the garage and the girls are still in the closet.Haven't seen any signs that they are going to seed.Keep your fingers crossed.Again thanx for everyones input.

any updates man?

if you have a hermaphrodyte what is stopping you from just cutting off the male flower and just leaving the buds? and what is the result of a hermie, bud covered in seeds?

You can cut off the male parts, up untill the buds start filling in and you can't see them any more. Having your bud become seeded makes it less potent. When it gets fertilized it slows down it's production of THC and concentrates on building the seeds. Not to mention who likes having to pick seeds out of your bud.

like ya grow keep it up man and i hope for sinsemilla for ya

Sorry for the quality guys.I have a few other pics in the gallery.Can't get them to post in this thread .Its been awhile .Had trouble with the puter.I have harvested 3 plants already .Not much yeild ,but powerful resinous buds.The pic I posted in the thread is so sticky.I wish I had a good camera so I could take pics of the trichs

dude, the plants look a lil sad, the purple branches don't look good, this could be cuz it's too cold where they are, or it can also be a deficiency in Nitrogen... so get yourself some nutrients with a good amount of Nitrogen, and it should fix'em right up:peace:

Back
Top Bottom