Closet grow

Lookin good man, what are you using as a reflector in there?

yea man,those are car shades . I got them for christmas.When they get a little taller I am going to buy a couple of those survival blankets . They are only about 2 bucks each.

Got some more pics .Can't seem to get them to this thread .They are in the gallery .Wish i had a good cam .The pics don't do any justice.4 of them are full of pistles and small buds.Income tax time is here .I will finally be able to build a proper grow closet in my garage.Planning on 6 ft wide 6ft high and 3ft wide.That space should be sufficent fo the amount of plants i'm going to do on my next grow not to mention nurturing the plants i have thru the rest of this grow.I really appreciate all the info u guys have given me.Please keep it coming.The smell is incredible .Either going to buy an ionizer or a fan and filter setup.Any suggestions on a good source and good price .Also looking to buy a light setup.WHat would be sufficent gor this size closet.

Here you go.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

Just a cheap 2.8 digi cam from wally world.Doesn't have a zoom or way to revue pcs before u upload them into my PC.Trying to borrow a better one.If there's anything left ffrom my income tax may invest in a good one with a zoom

Looking good Chef!! To bring the pics to this tread you have to find them in the picture area on this site and then what I do is cut and paste the location in the insert image button. Hope that helps! Keep up the good work!

they are seeds from 2 different bags.They were both really good and sticky.Just wanted 2 see how I wold do with my 1st grow before I invested in seeds.Don't know the strains.People around here aren't very that there are defferent strains.Have only ran across 1 that knew what I was talking about when I said something about strains.They think that hydro is a strain.U can grow shit weed in a dro system. As far as lights ,i'm using floros 2 135 watt dayllight bulbs and 2 150 watt.the skinny plant has already streched another ft. since the pics were taken.

Yeah, I used brick weed seeds. I realize how important stable genetics is now, I can't wait to grow with a real seed.

My plants seem to doing fine .Full of bud sights.Pics soon .As soon as i recieve my tax refund I am going to build a closet in my garage w/ 2 chambers 1 veg and 1 flowering.2 days ago I found 1 small flower on 1 plant.I pulled it off and most of the pollen went in my hand.I washed my hands and didd,t touch any of the other plants.I took a damp towel and wiped of the stalk of the plant it was on.The flower was on the bottom part of the stalk.way below all the bud sites.I don,t have a fan blowing in my closet so i don,t think any of the other plants would be affected.My question is if pollen got on the stalk and not dirrectly on the buds will it cause it to seed ?That is the only flower or sight i have seen.If it was a hermi could it go back to fm by taking this flower off?I haven,t seen any signs of flowers since or on any of the other plants.

If polen got loose then polen got everywhere. How did you manage to leave a male in long enough to produce pollen? get it out of there if you haven't already.

Idon,t know what happened.All of these plants have been showing female for 4 wks.This 1 was the first to show female .It has about 20 bud sites on itand i chek them everyday except 1 and the next day i checked I saw the 1 small flower.It wasn,t open when I pulled it off.It broke apart in my hand.Why would it produce 1 flower after having so many buds.Ikilled off allthe males as soon as they showed their balls.but thats been 5 to 6 weeks ago.I'll try to post pics of the plant sunday.

I have new pics in the gallery.Haven't had time to post them.The pics in the guitar room are of the suspected hermie.The ones in the bedroom are of the girls.

Back
Top Bottom