Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Lights

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

I run 150 watts on 4 plants and my flowers get fat

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

you did have some pretty buds on the plants I seen, just trying to get as much as possible out of each grow with the space I got I believe I could put some monsters out with a 1000 watt, what do you have a security light or an actual grow light, my light right now I have a 30 x 30 aluminum pan that's pretty hefty and deep that I mounted 2 100 watt security lights and 5 100 cfls in it plants seem to like it but Idk I don't feel like its getting down into the lower parts of the plants. I just kinda tossed something together out of shit I had laying around aside from one security light, I started on an extremely tight budget

i only got a digital because they could only exchange for the same crappy magnetic id took back .... but i got my lumii for £90 which is about $180 and my bulb for £25 so about $50 ..... ive give up on cfl's for now, what extraction you running? a 1000w is alot to cool my 400w gives my extraction a run for its money and there the 2 things i didnt skimp on my lighting and extraction ..... also a 1000w magnetic will use 1100-1200w electricity the magnetics always use more ... and then theres your household electrics you will need a contactor (relay) on your timer 1000w magnetic will send alot of power through your timer to ignite the bulb, the 3 s's in order SAFETY,SECURITY,SMOKE!

Ive got a blower box out of an ac unit that vents my air plan on installing it with the new light have to pull my girls out for the work figure ill do it all at once will post pics when its all up. So the ballast wont run the light on its on still need another piece? sorry I'm new to indoor growing and all the lights learning as I go Ive got 3 White Rhinos in my bloom room right now 2 1/2 weeks into flower trying to improve my yield on that grow and set up for these 7 plants I want to move in. all help is appreciated

you should start coutning the veg days when you start noticing growth. they will grow rapdily at some point.

the light will run fine from your output, just when you use a timer you will need a heavy duty timer but with 1000w id use a contactor or relay with it or it could weld the timer permanently on or set fire..... thats because of a magnetic ballast hard start ignition (5kv) ...

yeah that started yesterday ive had to raise my lights twice in 2 days my other plants are in week 3 of flower so about 4 weeks left give or take

aim for 8-12 weeks from first pistil sighting. they say clones mature a little faster.

considering the way this is going I decided to drop the last of me beans in a soak to germ tonight 8 random seeds from different strains of rx mj they all got stored in one container so who knows whats what, they'll go into rapid rooters tomorrow. I want to try and rotate my grows so I can attempt to harvest once a month

i would love a 1 month harvest rate but in the uk we have to take security very very serious, which limits me to 1 tent which i have to dry in after, we cant chance on budget carbon filters, i do one plant at a time and go for a large harvest i dont smoke too much perhaps 2 joints with my mrs at night, plus my set up is quite loud well my extraction is couldnt have 2 set ups for this reason, im planning on switching my wk fan for a ram one as there abit quieter. plus in my local county they just slash your tent, take lights etc.. and give you a warning for less than 6 plants anymore and it goes to court.

well I decide to try to experimenting today every thing i read on topping in fimming said any time after 3 nodes so I waited for 4 Toped my AK and fimmed my WW haven't feed anything but a light dose of superthrive was thinking of adding the neptunes harvest to this feeding at 25% strength

Well I got my tax money today but the local grow shop is closed on sat and sun. and didnt make it today so it looks like monday ill be getting some new lights. Not much else to add right now waiting on AK and WW to recover from being topped and fimmed nothern lights has showed some improvement but shes slow going so far way behind still working on her first fan leaves the others are at the 4th node so im having to nurse her around

if magnetic is the only option then try to avoid plastic ballasts unless its a good branded one (sunmaster etc...) in the uk they do a metal ballast called a mini corona that carries a 25 year warranty maybe available in the usa? my grow shop is open 7 days a week and is only 8 miles away but closes early on the weekend so i went yesterday for my supplies i needed. got a couple of fox farms samples to try with this one and see if its worth its cost to buy the full line.. really expensive in the uk.

well this IPower 600 watt digital kit is watt I ended up buying all the reviews I could find on it were good only complaint was bulbs ended up getting online didnt feel like I could beat the price expect delivery Tuesday I wanted the 1000 and while I can handle the heat now im not sure if I can in the heat of summer I can always get another I suppose maybe run 2 600s but for now one will do and is far better then what I currently have set up if the heat aint to bad ill expand later

you will need a proper extractor to run the cooltube but its the same sort of ballast i run myself, im only running 400w in mine but i do have the option to turn it up to 600w if needed (id need to put a 600w bulb in only got a 400w bulb) mine has boost/super lumens for each 400/600w setting, but for the money you payed you have done really well you couldnt get half that for the same cash in uk. im putting pics up tomorrow on my log of my set up and blue rhino plant (positronics) im trying to get hold of a uk cheese clone but no joy just have some greenhouse seeds co cheese (uk cheese cross)

Back
Top Bottom