Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Lights

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

Gah how did i miss this journal. Too much time with the plants not enough here. Wait what am i saying never to much time with the plants. Anyways here and ever watchfull loving your grows. Subbed

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

you will need a proper extractor to run the cooltube but its the same sort of ballast i run myself, im only running 400w in mine but i do have the option to turn it up to 600w if needed (id need to put a 600w bulb in only got a 400w bulb) mine has boost/super lumens for each 400/600w setting, but for the money you payed you have done really well you couldnt get half that for the same cash in uk. im putting pics up tomorrow on my log of my set up and blue rhino plant (positronics) im trying to get hold of a uk cheese clone but no joy just have some greenhouse seeds co cheese (uk cheese cross)

Yeah I got a inline fan for it just not sure if i can do the room with one going to try with one for now figuring im gonna need on for the light and one for the room but for now im going to see if I can get away with one for this grow since its still cool out budgets really tight right now

ak 47 starting to recover
CAM000161.jpg

dudee whered its leaves go?

ak 47 starting to recover
CAM000161.jpg

everything is going to rush to the new branches that are forming. "Start some LST on the top ones and the ones just below it to see a lovely canopy."<Just personal opinion.

was thinking about lsting this one also thinking about it with the white widow but it hasn't bounced back as fast, just kind of playing with it trying to figure out what method I like the best at harvest time so im growin each one a different way wanting to lolly pop one of the rhino clones but not sure how to and cant seem to get much info on it

i mean you do have a lot of flower sights..let her grow now. thats where i topped my plant at too in jamaican kush grow journal. shes a beast because of pruning once.

A little training after a top like that is ok. You will get more bud site cola's but each one will be smaller. The amount at harvest can be equal to that of an untrained, topped plant but it is purely growers choice. My current grow i have my topped +heavily trained, only fim'ed, topped and fim'ed, Straight grow, ect. im trying as many as i can to see which i like best.

was thinking about lsting this one also thinking about it with the white widow but it hasn't bounced back as fast, just kind of playing with it trying to figure out what method I like the best at harvest time so im growin each one a different way wanting to lolly pop one of the rhino clones but not sure how to and cant seem to get much info on it

Lolly-popping a defoliation that removes all the possible bud site below a certain level thus making all the buds form at the tops like a lollypop on a stick. You wouldnt be doing this till in the flowering cycle about 14-21 days in. Alot of growers that i see do it during their 21 day defoliation. This method helps with pests and airflow plus all the effort of the plant goes to the top most buds making them larger.

yea ill be keeping about half the little ones myself. will be doing some defoliation tho gonna try to get like 3-4 buds per branch (slight lolly-popping type) keeping the smaller ones for myself and my brother rest will go to patients in my area.

Thats what I'm doing, got to cover the cost somehow, at least the start up cost didn't realize what I was getting into lol my budget went to shit and aint stoped yet lol no biggie though its worth it in the end everyone gets meds and I cover my costs all im worried about

yea wife been getting after me about the cost she gonna think twice when my second crop comes in.

yeah my other half is the same shes not too happy about the set up cost and the fact ive drifted from a wardrobe to full kitted out tent ..... and ive got heat issues which im struggling with think im going to fit a inlet fan to deal with it...... thats the problem with hps ....... heat heat and more heat...... on the plus side my mrs knows how much money is in this... but i only share my surplus with friends if i have any..... i am going to put some pics on mine this week just my set up keeps changing and i never have time.

dont lollipop unless plant is so tall that the light doesnt reach the bottem of it.

i lollipop my tall plants because im running 150 watts which only penetrates ~3ft down. i do it right after the stretch. i dont even remove the branches from the main stalk as many do, i just pluck the flowers sights off of the lowest 1/3rd of the plant.

you wanna do it at the end of the 2 week stretch so they dont grow back funny. maybe thats why people remove the entire branches? so it doesnt grow flower clusters somewhere on it? i like to leave the extra branches with fan leaves down there as food.

dont lollipop unless plant is so tall that the light doesnt reach the bottem of it.

i lollipop my tall plants because im running 150 watts which only penetrates ~3ft down. i do it right after the stretch. i dont even remove the branches from the main stalk as many do, i just pluck the flowers sights off of the lowest 1/3rd of the plant.

you wanna do it at the end of the 2 week stretch so they dont grow back funny. maybe thats why people remove the entire branches? so it doesnt grow flower clusters somewhere on it? i like to leave the extra fan leaves down there as food.

Very well said:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom