Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Lights

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

sounds great! is the northern lights a regular or feminized seed? its better to breed with regular seeds.

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

damnit man looks like I got another boy Black Domina
DSCN11032.JPG
DSCN11024.JPG
and then Ak 47 in all her glory hope she dont grow nutz shes a pretty plant
DSCN11063.JPG

males tend to come from "cheaper" feminized seeds although hermies are more common than males, research a good breeder and pay a little more for the good breeders, i like dutch passion, positronics ..... the bigger breeders tend to have a better research budget and it shows in there product.

i hope that ak47 is a girl for you. she has tons of cola sights setup and ready to go.

feminized seeds are female or hermie (feminized male). they dont call them "female" seeds anymore becuase they arent, they are some mutated genes which is why i breed with regulars. feminizeds are fine to grow and out smoke, but please dont use them as mothers, or create a strain with them!

regular seeds are female or male.

i hope that ak47 is a girl for you. she has tons of cola sights setup and ready to go.

feminized seeds are female or hermie (feminized male). they dont call them "female" seeds anymore becuase they arent, they are some mutated genes which is why i breed with regulars. feminizeds are fine to grow and out smoke, but please dont use them as mothers, or create a strain with them!

regular seeds are female or male.

God me too, this plant has done so good. Im going to take clones as soon as it confirms sex.

On a good note my white rhino clones have responded really well to the clonex root promoter additive I've been watering with they have really rooted in the solo cups i might transplant them and put them back in the flower room i want to stay on a 3 plant schedual

Veg room update, due to the fact i had to cut two males in my other grow I took 2 bag seed plants and put them in the flower room so now in veg we have 2 white rhino clones 3 rx bag seed plants, 4 mid grade bag seed plants 1 Purple Wreck and 1 northern lights. and in the humidity dome we have 4 AK 47 cuttings and 4 White Rhino cuttings
DSCN11306.JPG
DSCN11274.JPG
DSCN11286.JPG

Im trying to clone with soil for the first time been having trouble with rapid rooters so I said the hell with it gonna end up in dirt might as well start in dirt

nothing is midgrade when you grow it yourself :) unless of course you pull it too soon.

if it has a powerful citrus smell its chemdawg family, easy to catch haha. she will smell wicked, undescribable in full bloom

lol well i planted 4 beans in hopes of catching 1 girl then will clone it and keep everyone on a 3 week cycle and start my perpetual grow right now still trying to get 6 strains so I can keep 2 cycles of 3 plants going and have a little variety thats my game plan anyhow weed out all my males figure out what flavors im running and keep the cycle running

i hear ya..my paradise acid/diesel is a feminized hermie, from a hermie, but i keep her around just cause proper diesel is amazing LOL. she doesnt pollinate crop, just over flowers herself (since i keep them blooming so long) and produces seeds every plant i do. DEF wouldnt breed or clone a feminized seed unless you like a little pollen risk lol. bagseed is usually feminized seed that hermied, doesnt mean its bad smoke.

to get real stable "terminator" seeds or feminized seeds you take two strong stable REGULAR females and you spray one to produce lady pollen..mutation by silver. heavy metals are mutagens. BUT these plants will end up all true females (or you can hope!)

male on female is normal for the species were hurting it but whatever, im sure theyre happy to be grown so much since the govt wants to kill them

well I cant speak for the seed bank I don't know where mine came from my buddy had em and said they were feminized but you know how that goes that's one reason why i watched em so close still scared of ordering myself as I live in a non medical location and have to be very cautious but I'm sure Ill order some one day

i dont order over seedbanks either LOL work with what you can get :thumb:

nice..i have medical that over qualify me for flower, but i live in a non medical state. i dont sell either, its for me and a lucky friend or two :)

Back
Top Bottom