Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Lights

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

well out of all these plants I have AK 47 that is flowering nicely and 1 white rhino clone thats just starting to put out a couple of pistils and one unknown that should show sex any day now heres a couple of pics of AK's flowers
DSCN13075.JPG
DSCN13087.JPG
DSCN13096.JPG

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

6 weeks in bloom from pistil. she has the longest, most thin pistils ive ever seen. that should give it a nice light, airy sativa smoke, the best smoke there is. hopefully its just as strong or stronger than you ak47!

2013-05-29_22-32-46_751.jpg
2013-05-29_22-29-49_43.jpg
2013-05-29_22-27-12_82.jpg
2013-05-29_22-35-30_944.jpg
2013-05-29_22-34-44_739.jpg
2013-05-29_22-33-47_302.jpg

how long are you people vegging for? might just be the pics, the grows ive done (not many) i had a auto at 4.5ft and 2 x cheese at 5.5ft (there in week 5 of flowering a joint effort between me and a friend) and my blue rhino which is currently 2.5ft and still growing rapidly, the plants look good you guys are doing, what sort of yields do you pull or expect to pull, my auto did 2.8 oz and the cheese's im expecting around 16-20oz off the 2, and maybe 6-8oz from my blue rhino, so far ive had good luck regarding getting females (never had a male/hermie yet fingers crossed) looking good anyway and ill have to have a proper read as ive been away a while

12/12 from seed under a 150 watt hid and i pull about an ounce a plant.

I veg for anywhere 3-6 weeks depending on how big the plant gets i like to flip the switch at around 1.5 ft tall as far as the plants your looking at above this im not sure how long meat veged for probably not more than a week as he runs micro grows shes a nice plant for sure though would like to see its potential with some more veg

I veg for anywhere 3-6 weeks depending on how big the plant gets i like to flip the switch at around 1.5 ft tall as far as the plants your looking at above this im not sure how long meat veged for probably not more than a week as he runs micro grows shes a nice plant for sure though would like to see its potential with some more veg

i hope you pull 2 oz+ a plant. i think some may even give you 3 oz. we dont need a 5 ft plant for 3 oz!

over here in the uk we tend to avoid micro grows if we can, the punishment is done by the plant number and not the size of them, so it figures to grow them as big as you can for your circumstances, plus at uks current prices per oz been £140-180 ($212 to $280 approx) it makes sense to grow your own and get as much as you can from 1 or 2, and them hortilux bulbs do look good, my plant has done amazingly well from the sylvania grolux bulb (will added blue) ive no reason yet to change it, although when the time comes im getting a lumatek bulb designed for digital ballasts, an oz a plant is good for small/micro, im having a break after this one till winter them im going to do original amnesia or phat fruity .... or some other ive discovered by then

growing micro i think is more of the convenience of concealment depending on where you live many reasons to and to not to I live in a real rural area and nobody that isnt a friend comes to my house so I dont worry to much about my indoor grow I try to fill my space

yeah, i must run a micro grow, its not cause i want to. regardless, i almost pull a gram per watt.

cnd420, 4 week veg then into flower sounds like a GREAT idea.

i read somewhere that you want to flip to 12/12 to see sex and then revert back. you can do this. itll show sex within 2 weeks on a 12/12 schedule. you dont have to worry about them going hermie if theyre regular seeds (which i guess they are, or else youd already know sex?)

Not much has changed over here AK is starting to get some body to her buds I pulled another plant into the flower room 2 days ago sex is yet to be determined but it has good body to it hoping its a girl the other unknown strain thats been in flower room almost 2 weeks now maybe a little over still hasnt shown any signs the white rhino clone is going really slow barely got pistil growth tempted to reveg her but I really dont have room for it in veg so I may just let it run take what it has to offer and move on or if another male pops up I may move em both out side and see what happens :hmmmm::hmmmm::idea: its a thought anyways not sure what im gonna do yet.

theres no pics of the flower room right now lights went out before I got to it lol anyhow heres some pics of whats in veg
Purple Wreck
CAM000512.jpg

White Rhino soon to be mother plant
CAM000441.jpg

CAM000482.jpg

AK 47 clones
CAM000522.jpg
CAM000491.jpg
CAM000501.jpg

Happy Unknowns
CAM000462.jpg
CAM000471.jpg
CAM000432.jpg
CAM00054.jpg

My undeveloped Fimming skills in action
CAM00053.jpg

Well there it is:thanks::Namaste:

Not much has changed over here AK is starting to get some body to her buds I pulled another plant into the flower room 2 days ago sex is yet to be determined but it has good body to it hoping its a girl the other unknown strain thats been in flower room almost 2 weeks now maybe a little over still hasnt shown any signs the white rhino clone is going really slow barely got pistil growth tempted to reveg her but I really dont have room for it in veg so I may just let it run take what it has to offer and move on or if another male pops up I may move em both out side and see what happens :hmmmm::hmmmm::idea: its a thought anyways not sure what im gonna do yet.

Looking good cnd420. :peace:

I though your FIMing was actually pretty good.

Kill those males Buddy.....they will pollinate girls for miles! Just saying.....

Nice grow!:thumb:

excuse the crappy pics im back to my 3.0 phone camera for the moment but this morning the last unknown strain showed some clusters on it so it got cut now I have all three off the plants to be my next run in for final sexing looks like 2 of the 3 have female pre flowers time will tell
CAM000663.jpg

the White Rhino clone thats about 2 weeks behind AK

CAM000671.jpg

AK 47

CAM000681.jpg
CAM000692.jpg

Back
Top Bottom