Coco coir

I got mad at it and gave up what I get for this download screen is not the instructions that they give you to put pictures up there is nothing there for me to put them when I go there it sent a blank message

Cocoa coir.

Okay I'm getting a little pissed off now I've been trying for 45 minutes to figure out how to load pictures and cannot can someone help me

The link given to upload photos is almost ten years old. Things have changed. Ecspecially if your using the app. Are you on the app? If your on the app you don't upload to gallery.

For app
420-magazine-mobile1499660724.jpg

yes tommy m8,,coco is far more like hydro than soil,,altho you can add to many nutes to coco,,it,s very hard to drown a plant in coco,,,as it just dosnest hold the water like soil,,,i use coco,,an water 2,,,sometimes 3 times a day,,,all youre doing wen you water coco,,,is repleneshing the nutes the plant has used,,,like in hydro where the roots are constantly wet.

so yup,,,water away,,but be carefull with the nutes bro,,,,if you see em burn,,,flush

yes on the topping aswell m8,,,you can top much the same as soil,,,thats why i like coco so much,,,kinda the best o both worlds,,,but everyone has their own way which works for thewm,,,so if it aint broke an all that,,,lol peace bro ;-}_,

When it comes to doing the single Cola you need to go with a strain that loves to stretch plants that like to be tall small bushy plants don't do it as well what's fun about single Cola I start with a small plant one not ready for blooming after it's rooted I threw it straight into blooming its first instinct is to go straight up but her Cola is massive it's 10 inches long and almost 3 inches thick

She's going to be an easy one she should go straight up if the sides try to go out and you still want her to go up trim them back a little bit she's in good health

Back
Top Bottom