Coco Grow: WW, Bubblegum, AK 12/20

Looking at the pic of all them they do look lighter in color than I would expect. Usually a sign of a hungry girl.
I had a look at cyco grow. Are you using the 2 part a&b.

Hello SOS, I hope you and yours are having a happy holiday season. Your girls may be a little lighter shade but they're still looking really nice. I use coco as well, with 3 part liquid nutes (I dunno if they're a sponsor so I won't name them). I grew some nice WW a few grows ago
20200628_103656 (1).jpg

This is some potent herbs! Good luck! Lots of good people with good ideas here.
Smile and stay stoneder.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Took some recent pictures of the leaves this morning as Im noticing little brown spots. Thinking of doing some topping soon as were working on 5 node. Thanks for everyone's

Feeding with cyco grow half strength. I was thinking its a calmag deficiency but cyco says no need for calmag substitute. I did buy some calimagic yesterday so ill add next feed
I use to use cyco nutrients for a couple years a couple years ago lol. Anyways no you dont need calmag. I would just go to full strength. I prety much gave all my plants full strength even fresh clones and seedling smaller than that. Coco has damn near nothing in it so you can feed your plants heavier doses and more frequently up to like 4 times a day. Coco at full saturation still has 30% oxygen so over watering is almost impossible unless they are fresh sprouts.

I use to use cyco nutrients for a couple years a couple years ago lol. Anyways no you dont need calmag. I would just go to full strength. I prety much gave all my plants full strength even fresh clones and seedling smaller than that. Coco has damn near nothing in it so you can feed your plants heavier doses and more frequently up to like 4 times a day. Coco at full saturation still has 30% oxygen so over watering is almost impossible unless they are fresh sprouts.
Thanks man that makes sense to up nutrients an skip calmag. Some of them are drinking more than others but ive been keeping wet. Trying to find time to setup automation.

Just checking in after the holidays. Ive been keeping them under the led an moving them under 1000watt couple hours a day to get use too. I have noticed one is not doing good if someone has any ideas. Others ive noticed purple stems but have been told could be just genetics. Room temps 70s RH 58.
Transplanted 2 ago to one gallons. Ph 5.8
Have the light almost as high as i can. Stay tuned

20210106_163242.jpg

20210106_163215.jpg

20210106_163148.jpg

20210106_163133.jpg

20210106_163117.jpg

20210106_163107.jpg

Just checking in with new pics. I am thinking of transplanting in a week not sure if I want to do 3gallon or 5 gallon. If I understand correctly coco does better with more frequent watering in smaller containers. Humidity an temps are much more controlled in new room constantly 75 with Humidity around 55.
Ready to flower these girls. Also using uptake,zyme,and dr repair now. Let me know what you think.
20210112_081912.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting in Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting in Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:
Grow turned out amazing on to the second with new room with 4x8 gorilla tent and 4x8 flower table

Back
Top Bottom