CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Blue Dream, Amniesa Haze, Girl Scout Cookies

Looking very good C Art.
The Amnesia Haze cutting looks like she is going to be a beast outdoors.

Sorry if I forgot, how big is her pot going to be?
Pot? Like container. It’s about 9hundred trillion gallons……in ground.
The earth. Lol. And yes. She’s growing very fast out there. Her and the white weddings are the speedy growers atm.

Amnesia haze outdoors. Cut from mom I’m currently flowering.

A2FDB643-DF81-432E-B1CB-8689B8A1E92D.jpeg

Day 54 flower
Final pics of the Girl Scout cookies and blue dream alive. Amnesia haze prolly still has 3 more weeks left. Cookies cut is at 30 days of flower. Filling her mother footsteps. Cookies is where I want at 55 days. Blue dream coulda went a week long. Or even 2 in my books. But leaves dying inside the bud I cannot get to cause me concern for bud rot. Still have the clones running much healthier than the mother. This thread won’t be completed till October harvest outside.

I also sprouted Girl Scout cookies in coco directly. For the breeding project with fritterdawg. That’s currently in the 2x2. I’m tryin this purple strain thing. Going from some deep purple with great genetics. So. All I did was clip and flip. We’ll wait to see what everything turns out like after a couple weeks. But the real beauty of this run is coming from the cuts. They’re beautiful.

C370C446-F46C-46AE-B2A7-EBF922425610.jpeg

C4C17002-539D-42A5-9EEF-3CC16A48E759.jpeg

D1B4E9B7-0715-4B44-98B1-C98454D6ECAB.jpeg

DB5844FC-6A66-42E5-AF90-9925AD9DB040.jpeg

0F30F339-123A-45E7-B550-866D26FF449D.jpeg

day 61 flower on the amnesia haze

Just letting her do her thing. She’s smells sweet as candy can smell. I love it. Can’t wait to try her.

Lil smoke report on the cookies and blue dream. Small sample smoked. Off the stem. No cure.
Cookies. Strong flavor. Smells sweet. Small kushy undertone. But total smell is sweet. I’m thinking this one taken the Durban side of things. Cause the cookies iv had before. Was kushy. Almost garlic.

Blue dream. Super flavorful. Like. Smoking blueberries. Smells the whole house up like good ness. Off the stem. Taste and smells just like it should. This is a great example of blue dream from what I grew in 2010. Which was the orginal Cruz cut. Thin bladed leaves. Heavy feeding in flower. Light feeding in veg. Very similar.

Pics and better smoke report after fully dried and Jared.

Back
Top Bottom